Will Paul Daley Ever Fight Again?

trevedian

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"Semtex" is a talented stand-up fighter that has quite a few highlight reel KO's but his loss to Fitch at Bellator 199 might be his last fight. He's been pretty outspoken that he is unhappy with Bellator and he pretty much is banned from the UFC after trying to sucker punch Josh Koscheck. I think he has one more fight on his Bellator contract but he has said he plans to retire this year.

Do you think he fights his final fight in Bellator?

Will he fight in another promotion after?

he said of facebook he's having one more fight then retiring

I think the UFC will pick him up. If he is ready to fill in on short notice without making too many demands. The same way Yushin Okami was picked up again. Yes, I know Dana White said this and that about Paul Daley, but we all know the "Don't believe his lies" rule as it pertains to Dana White.

Conor wasn't kicked out for costing the UFC a lot of money, so I am pretty confident if there is an opportunity for Paul Daley to step in on short notice in Europe, the UFC will call him.

They better fucking make Paul Daley/Michael Page. This is the fight we all deserve.

Hel become a house builder but refuse to learn brick laying. Hel be great at electrics and carpentry tho. Then blame everyone else when his house falls down.

I think the UFC will pick him up. If he is ready to fill in on short notice without making too many demands. The same way Yushin Okami was picked up again. Yes, I know Dana White said this and that about Paul Daley, but we all know the "Don't believe his lies" rule as it pertains to Dana White.

Conor wasn't kicked out for costing the UFC a lot of money, so I am pretty confident if there is an opportunity for Paul Daley to step in on short notice in Europe, the UFC will call him.
So a guy who was banned for a sucker punch, who also missed weight 5 times his career, was bitching about his last promotion, just beat by a UFC cast off and is one dimensional ......will be picked up by the UFC? This might be the dumbest post I have ever read on Sherdog.

I'd pay money to watch Semtex KO McGregor. Book it!

They better fucking make Paul Daley/Michael Page. This is the fight we all deserve.
Whats the fucking hold up on this fight?

So a guy who was banned for a sucker punch, who also missed weight 5 times his career, was bitching about his last promotion, just beat by a UFC cast off and is one dimensional ......will be picked up by the UFC? This might be the dumbest post I have ever read on Sherdog.
Hey. They could get him cheap.

Whoop! There it is...

"Semtex" is a talented stand-up fighter that has quite a few highlight reel KO's but his loss to Fitch at Bellator 199 might be his last fight. He's been pretty outspoken that he is unhappy with Bellator and he pretty much is banned from the UFC after trying to sucker punch Josh Koscheck. I think he has one more fight on his Bellator contract but he has said he plans to retire this year.

Do you think he fights his final fight in Bellator?

Will he fight in another promotion after?

I bet his time in bellator is over.

I think paul should go into kick boxing like pat barry did cause he tired of dealing with wrestlers.

Me neither.

That, or learn how to grapple

Paul Daley is 35, he's too old to learn grappling at this point... If a decorated grappler like John Fitch gets ahold of you and wants to take you down, a lifetime of wrestling and takedown defense might not be enough for some people... Fitch takes everyone down (Except GSP, no one takes GSP down)

Back