Will Paul Daley Ever Fight Again?

I bet his time in bellator is over.

I think paul should go into kick boxing like pat barry did cause he tired of dealing with wrestlers.
Becoming a kickboxer at 35 is how you get brain damage. Ask barry amd goodridge

Becoming a kickboxer at 35 is how you get brain damage. Ask barry amd goodridge

it not like he not done kick boxing already. paul said he doesn't like fighting wrestlers and in kickboxing there no takedowns.

I would of thought paul would of fought on the kickboxing side of belaltor like he did when bellator had a partnership with glory.

But those we entertaining can crushings. He probably isnt capable of even that anymore tho
I really don’t find his enjoyable. Looping hooks and really nothing else besides the occasional knee. Anyone that throws straight punches with a chin or has any wrestling whatsoever beats him. Besides what promotor wants to win someone that bitches about there previous employer during fights? Hiring him is a lose - lose.

it not like he not done kick boxing already. paul said he doesn't like fighting wrestlers and in kickboxing there no takedowns.

I would of thought paul would of fought on the kickboxing side of belaltor like he did when bellator had a partnership with glory.
Hes not good enough.

I really don’t find his enjoyable. Looping hooks and really nothing else besides the occasional knee. Anyone that throws straight punches with a chin or has any wrestling whatsoever beats him. Besides what promotor wants to win someone that bitches about there previous employer during fights? Hiring him is a lose - lose.
Yes but for the sake of arguing,that diaz fight was awesome,and the ko of scott smith was super sweet

I bet his time in bellator is over.

I think paul should go into kick boxing like pat barry did cause he tired of dealing with wrestlers.
How did that work out for pat

Paul Daley is 35, he's too old to learn grappling at this point... If a decorated grappler like John Fitch gets ahold of you and wants to take you down, a lifetime of wrestling and takedown defense might not be enough for some people... Fitch takes everyone down (Except GSP, no one takes GSP down)
35 is to old to learn? C'mon man he could get decent in a year or 2 but yeah hes not getting great ever.

"Semtex" is a talented stand-up fighter that has quite a few highlight reel KO's but his loss to Fitch at Bellator 199 might be his last fight. He's been pretty outspoken that he is unhappy with Bellator and he pretty much is banned from the UFC after trying to sucker punch Josh Koscheck. I think he has one more fight on his Bellator contract but he has said he plans to retire this year.

Do you think he fights his final fight in Bellator?

Will he fight in another promotion after?
we has many options as far as fighting goes. he will be fine

come on daley not a ebough of a can for mvp to fight.
Yea the lack of conpetition hes faced is on him when Bellator has a stong ww division if he wanted to be taken serious hed call these guys out

They better fucking make Paul Daley/Michael Page. This is the fight we all deserve.

Bs if we dont get Page vs Daley

come on daley not a ebough of a can for mvp to fight.

There's been blogs on this site stating Daley doesn't want that fight anymore. Idk why, it's honestly the last marketable fight you could make with him. Does MVP even entertain fighting in mma anymore?

I would to see him and Nick throw down again at some Vegas nightclub parking lot

Paul Daley is 35, he's too old to learn grappling at this point... If a decorated grappler like John Fitch gets ahold of you and wants to take you down, a lifetime of wrestling and takedown defense might not be enough for some people... Fitch takes everyone down (Except GSP, no one takes GSP down)
you say it like he doesnt know how to grapple at all lol give the guy some credit. and not to mention 35 is by no means too old to better his grappling. and your right. GSP is the goat of MMA wrestling. ill never forget his defense in the koscheck fight. unreal

There's been blogs on this site stating Daley doesn't want that fight anymore. Idk why, it's honestly the last marketable fight you could make with him. Does MVP even entertain fighting in mma anymore?
He's actually got a fight coming up in a couple weeks at Bellator 200.

Yea the lack of conpetition hes faced is on him when Bellator has a stong ww division if he wanted to be taken serious hed call these guys out

so far he not and is fighting a career 155ers. there a reason ufc has no interest in him right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back