Melvin Manhoef vs Paul Daley

Hydrated RDA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s a shame this fight couldn’t ever happen since Melvin is so far out of his prime. These guys combined have 80+ KOs. This is my own breakdown of the fight if it happened in each other’s prime. No one would grapple/wrestle so it wouldn’t matter. I believe Manhoef is a more technical striker than Daley. Tho Daley has a much better chin. Daley has never been KO’ed (his two TKO losses were when he got injured and when he gassed out against Diaz) Manhoef’s chin was suspect even in his prime. The real question is who hits harder between the two. Manhoef is a way more heavy hitter than Daley. I don’t see Daley knocking Mark Hunt out with one punch like Manhoef did. Even with that I’d predict Daley to KO Manhoef in the first rd. I think Manhoef would swarm Daley, throw vicious leg kicks like in the lawler fight, but get clipped once and get ktfo by Daley.
Daley by 1st rd KO

anigif_enhanced-1239-1439331245-2.gif

It’s a shame this fight couldn’t ever happen since Melvin is so far out of his prime. These guys combined have 80+ KOs. This is my own breakdown of the fight if it happened in each other’s prime. No one would grapple/wrestle so it wouldn’t matter. I believe Manhoef is a more technical striker than Daley. Tho Daley has a much better chin. Daley has never been KO’ed (his two TKO losses were when he got injured and when he gassed out against Diaz) Manhoef’s chin was suspect even in his prime. The real question is who hits harder between the two. Manhoef is a way more heavy hitter than Daley. I don’t see Daley knocking Mark Hunt out with one punch like Manhoef did. Even with that I’d predict Daley to KO Manhoef in the first rd. I think Manhoef would swarm Daley, throw vicious leg kicks like in the lawler fight, but get clipped once and get ktfo by Daley.
Daley by 1st rd KO

You are dumb. Daley is a journeyman, and Manhoef is one of the, if not the most lethal striker, with suspect chin though but against bigger guys, in the history of MMA.
And Daley tried to wrestle Misaski out of all people. Daley won't fight Manhoef, he isn't even trying to fight MVP.

So, Manhoef by forfeit.

Manhoef would KTFO him

Now? Daley.

Back then? Melvin FTW. He was bigger, stronger, faster and hit way harder.

Didnt Melvin just signed again with Bellator? That fight should happen... specially if Daley keeps ducking MVP

Daley would still find a way to bitch about his ground game.

Prime Manhoef likely KTFO Daley. Then again I could see Daley clipping his glass jaw.

I favor Manhoef 8/10 times at his peak though. I'd favor Daley 8/10 times in 2018.

Daley by 1st rd KO

Daley's eyes were pointing in opposite directions and he had to be assisted back to his corner after. Gassed out my ass, he got his shit rocked

Anyways, Melvin by KO

surpised at all the melvin by ko predictions. the fact that hes chinny and daley has a great chin has me thinking daley pretty confidently.

Fight would be exciting for sure for as long as it lasts. Would love to see it.

Melvin Manhoef KO's heavyweights

Daley gets KO'd hard

Daley by 1st rd KO
I think manhoef signed a nlmulti fight deal with bellator. Not really sure tho. If it's true, daley vs manhoef can possibly happen in the future.

You are dumb. Daley is a journeyman, and Manhoef is one of the, if not the most lethal striker, with suspect chin though but against bigger guys, in the history of MMA.
And Daley tried to wrestle Misaski out of all people. Daley won't fight Manhoef, he isn't even trying to fight MVP.

So, Manhoef by forfeit.
daley is far from a journeyman

This would be fun as hell. I don't trust Melvin's chin anymore, though. I say Daley knocks him cold.

Back