bellator being bellator again

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
they have a non title fight as a main event over a title fight.

so from now on just book it if bellator has a old guy fighting it be the main event.

it so stupid to have title fights not the main events.

no info, wrong forum. great thread

but I believe you're talking about bellator 200. the main event has to be the one that draws the biggest viewership. no one knows who carvalho and mousasi are, cro cop is at least a bigger name than them

Bellator being bellator has been a lot more entertaining than ufc being ufc lately IMO

>Implying UFC Title Fights have signficance

-Nunes Pennington

-Cyborg vs random chick

-Manlet Mouse vs random prelimer

-WMMA spam Champs we can’t name

-Pick n Choose GSP vs Bisping competing for who can DUCK the fastest

etc.

<36>

if bellator is bellator why are you upset if bellator is bellator if you know bellator is going to be bellator?

At least their Champs actually fight sometimes

I watch Bellator for entertainment value, not for serious best vs. best fights.

Obviously Cro-Cop/Big Country is gonna be the main event over Carvalho/Moussasi. The same way Chael/Rampage was the main event over Rory/Lima.

Bellator are making all the right moves for hardcore fans

I just want to see 50 cent fight. I am serious too.

yeah, all respect to Mirko...but an alternate bout in a tourney takes priority over a MW title fight? it isn't like Carvalho and Gegard are scrubs...

what is even more embarrassing for Bellator though are the delays between title defenses for various reasons, and even having vacant belts.

the last Bellator HW title fight was FOUR YEARS ago? LOL

I remember last week people complaining that Nunes/Pennington was the main event over Machida/Vitor and Kelvin/Jacare so either way someone is not gonna be happy. To me biggest fight on the card should be main event and that's not always a title fight.

Its not stupid if you know anything about business and marketing

yeah, all respect to Mirko...but an alternate bout in a tourney takes priority over a MW title fight? it isn't like Carvalho and Gegard are scrubs...

what is even more embarrassing for Bellator though are the delays between title defenses for various reasons, and even having vacant belts.

the last Bellator HW title fight was FOUR YEARS ago? LOL
But the point is to have as many viewers watching as possible, a HW fight between two guys that most people know is going to draw more viewers than two guys casuals don't care about.

I remember last week people complaining that Nunes/Pennington was the main event over Machida/Vitor and Kelvin/Jacare so either way someone is not gonna be happy. To me biggest fight on the card should be main event and that's not always a title fight.

it cause those people are wmma haters or don't like that it between 2 gay woman who are ugly in there words not mine.

But the point is to have as many viewers watching as possible, a HW fight between two guys that most people know is going to draw more viewers than two guys casuals don't care about.

for sure...it's just a sad comment on Bellator and its audience that its brand is still largely driven by nostalgia and meaningless fights.

at least this time it is Mirko-Roy and not a Kimbo-Dada, Royce-Ken, Tito etc.

they have a non title fight as a main event over a title fight.

so from now on just book it if bellator has a old guy fighting it be the main event.

it so stupid to have title fights not the main events.

who else remembers UFC 196

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back