Bellator 199 averages 453k viewers on paramount

13 out of last 30 events have done under 500k.

They've fallen off a cliff. Had momentum in 2016 but thats gone and even the GP isnt helping.

Fedor/Sonnen will do a big number but thats about it. And at this point I dont even know if its guaranteed Fedor/Sonnen averages over a million which is crazy to think about.

Damn.. it was a good card.

I wonder how much the peak was.

combined with CMT did better than FS1 prelims. Lomachenko won the night thought with over 1 million viewers. Too much fighting going on hurt UFC and Bellator a little

Bellator is doing good too, and following up with another solid card @ Bellator 200

I'd be more afraid of what happens after this streak of events.

201: Macfarlane vs. Lara
202: Budd vs. Nogueira

combined with CMT did better than FS1 prelims. Lomachenko won the night thought with over 1 million viewers. Too much fighting going on hurt UFC and Bellator a little
Combining them is not a real number. CMT gets the same numbers of viewers with or without the bellator card, its basically people who do not turn the channel watching it. Cannot sell advertisers that.

Combining them is not a real number. CMT gets the same numbers of viewers with or without the bellator card, its basically people who do not turn the channel watching it. Cannot sell advertisers that.
they should stop co-airing then, i accidentally watched it on CMT because i just searched for bellator, co-airing makes no sense, kills the paramount rating

That is not really good, i understand that there where other live sports activity that Saturday... that got me thinking what could happen if they do that show a friday...

they should stop co-airing then, i accidentally watched it on CMT because i just searched for bellator, co-airing makes no sense, kills the paramount rating
The idea is to see if airing it on CMT gives CMT a bump or not, as rating on CMT are expected to eb lower than paramount (its a flagship channel). To put it simply if the rating on CMT increase bellator will move there permanently because its more valuable there as a slight ratings increase then on paramo

I know this has been a bit of a trend but could the rebranding from Spike to Paramount have effected anything?

That is not really good, i understand that there where other live sports activity that Saturday... that got me thinking what could happen if they do that show a friday...

I wouldn't expect the ratings to be much higher, maybe an extra 20 or 30K.

The idea is to see if airing it on CMT gives CMT a bump or not, as rating on CMT are expected to eb lower than paramount (its a flagship channel). To put it simply if the rating on CMT increase bellator will move there permanently because its more valuable there as a slight ratings increase then on paramo
yeah i had thought the same thing before about them testing it on CMT and also getting viewers used to bellator being on CMT in case they switch it over, thanks for verifying this. do you know when a decision will be made on this? for sure nothing changes this year right?

Higher than I expected with all the other fights going on. Fedor vs Sonnen and 200 need to do well

Considering Lomochenko and UFC were going on, this is a bit better than I would have guessed.

Last edited:
Bellator is doing good too, and following up with another solid card @ Bellator 200

Yup if you think this is bad, wait until the wmma comes in. Those will tank.

if bellator hwgp cards are doing sub 500k It hurts just thinking about what those shit cards are gonna do.

First round of the tournament should've been on 1 card. That would've made headlines. Very poor decision making.

Back