-Sacramento sheriff to investigate Nate Diaz for alleged battery in Combate Americas incident

Fuck you

The Bitch is Nate for being a so called "professional" and acting like a punk.

Same goes for his but buddy Conor.

Nate is a .500 fighter that Conor made famous he should blow Conor one more time then stick to getting smashed by the Clay Guida's of the world.

{<jimmies}

Conor's clone!

Conor gets arrested, Nate wants to get arrested.

Talk shit get hit

Dont run your mouth about someone if you're not prepared for the consequences

Clay's been asking for a fight and he got one

This is the first I've heard of it. But if Nate were a real professional he would do it in the cage for money rather than blindsiding people on the street like a punk.

Nate vs. Conor 3, Battle from Cell Block D.

All the PPV buys.

Well Nate didnt call the cops when Clay and Jason Guida attacked him when he was coming out of the bathroom and minding his own business.

Fuck you

The Bitch is Nate for being a so called "professional" and acting like a punk.

Same goes for his but buddy Conor.

Nate is a .500 fighter that Conor made famous he should blow Conor one more time then stick to getting smashed by the Clay Guida's of the world.
when u gotta resort to profanity we all know who the "punk" is. hint : YOU

Who was the topless fat guy falling all over the place trying to get over those railings?

This is the first I've heard of it. But if Nate were a real professional he would do it in the cage for money rather than blindsiding people on the street like a punk.

Guida has been trash talking him for months since he knocked out Lauzon. I'm not saying Nate is right but there's some people in life you dont trash talk unless you're ready to fight and the Diaz boys are some of those people.

I am someone who would ignore trash talk and laugh it off. Nate is someone who will smack you. Dont talk trash if you're not ready to back it up.

This guy has 33 and behaves like a teenage wannabe gangster

<{hughesimpress}>

Nate trying so hard to convince everyone he's a tough guy.
You're still Nick's pillow fisted little brother. This red panty wearing little diva wigger doesn't even go grocery shopping without some of his stockton homies for back up.

He should've tried that with Colby. Nate wouldn't have got out of there alive.

You're still Nick's pillow fisted little brother. This red panty wearing little diva wigger doesn't even go grocery shopping without some of his stockton homies for back up.

Uh Nate isn't trying at all. This is who he is.

when u gotta resort to profanity we all know who the "punk" is. hint : YOU
No one has to RESORT to profanity. Profanity is just words that a bunch of prudes decided were “bad”. Grow up.

Lol here we go again

“It doesn’t matter if they’re fuckin fighters, when you put your hands on someone, THATS ASSAULT!!!”

Lolz

No one has to RESORT to profanity. Profanity is just words that a bunch of prudes decided were “bad”. Grow up.
ah jeez. u can get your point accross being mannerly and polite. if u cant, u got no game son. try that shit in the workplace. whoops! I swore

LOL.

An anonymous guy on an internet forum insinuating that a professional fighter is a pussy.

You make a ton of sense chief.

Back