Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

Lol what a hypocrite.

He's the one who wanted a fight with Nate Diaz a couple months ago. Because he felt he deserved a money fight.

Plus, it's Dana who wants this fight, neither Diaz or GSP asked for it and neither have accepted yet.

Tyrone is mad butthurt.

The pot calling the kettle black.

giphy.gif

Tyrone Woodly wins "safely". Yes, he is incredibly talented, but he doesn't put on a show that means big $. Until he does, marquee big money fight opponents will shun him.

this fight is going to be at lightweight? what is going on here? GSP is not a lightweight.

Translation: "I'm pissed that he won't fight me."

Woodley would KO GSP and cherry picking GSP knows it.

GSP is not interested in taking Woodley's belt and then defending a 3rd title reign at Welterweight. That pretty much excludes Tyron from the discussion.

Easy to get Woodleys frustration. He should have had the GSP fight in the bag.

I never expected this from GSP. He was always so concerned with his legacy. I thought he would be either competing or all the way retired, but here he is lingering around looking for money fights that add little to his legacy.

GSP doesn't want anything to do with Tyron. Either he feels he cant win, or he won't be active enough to defend the belt. Either way Woodley gets screwed so I get why he's lashing out a bit.

Lol what a hypocrite.

He's the one who wanted a fight with Nate Diaz a couple months ago. Because he felt he deserved a money fight.

Plus, it's Dana who wants this fight, neither Diaz or GSP asked for it and neither have accepted yet.

Tyrone is mad butthurt.
this

GSP doesn't want anything to do with T-Wood. He'd knock his ass back into retirement.

Back