PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank23

I’ve always had respect for Shane Helms cause of the stories of him just not giving a fuck

And he’s right here

Arn Anderson be damned. You slap me when we’re drunk I am 100% slapping you back and putting my hands up in case he’s gonna return fire and then we’ll fight. You don’t let another man Fucking slap and punk you like that especially in front of the boys or are in our case our friends.

Disco is a pussy for that shit
It's a risk but I feel like they'd respect you for it even though they could crush your career in an instant

Please post the, "Perry Saturn Shoots on Teri Runnels" video next. Thanks.

Is it prime Teri in that video? Don’t want to see a video of past her prime Teri taking shots on the face now, like Sunny.

Aww who am I kidding, I would watch past her prime Teri taking one of Perry’s shots and fap just like I did to Sunny.
bork1}

Is it prime Teri in that video? Don’t want to see a video of past her prime Teri taking shots on the face now, like Sunny.

Aww who am I kidding, I would watch past her prime Teri taking one of Perry’s shots and fap just like I did to Sunny.
bork1}
You whore

What about that weird video where Terri was bleeding and playing with a New Jack action figure or something?

Stop, I can only get so hard.
2ynnkm9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back