***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says a lot about some of you cans who rate Shitlock, Cowturd and Shill Cain.

these flagrant shits need to be consistent. DeMar gets dropped by a vicious elbow, no flagrant.

DeMar taps a guy on the head as he drives with no serious injury or landing. Flagrant 2, tossed.

Smith pushes a guy from behind that could have resulted in a serious injury or landing. Flagrant 1.

Lmao @ watching a show with shitlock, Cowturd, and Broussard.

"Sure Coward doesn't watch the games or know anything about sports...it's the drama and storyline he creates that makes him great!"

- some karate forum can

At least now I don't have to worry about the Grizzlies drafting Lucan Doncic

I'm hoping for Michael Porter Jr. and that the injury wont affect him, but being a Grizzlies fan I should now that once he puts on the Memphis jersey his spine will blow out of his ass

I'm hoping for Michael Porter Jr. and that the injury wont affect him, but being a Grizzlies fan I should now that once he puts on the Memphis jersey his spine will blow out of his ass

I like Jaren Jackson better than him. Lack of production in college doesn't bother me that much. His upside is through the roof.

Warriors owning the league is so sweet.. the hater's tears taste like sweet mountain dew.

Hope they face fuck the league next year too!
What a weird post. I'm guessing you're a die hard "fan" of the warriors then?

Sooo is this the line up

Broussard always says my exact opinion word for word. His opinions on MJ vs Lebron is spot on. Its nice when hes on There with Shannon and skip because they both go so full retard with Lebron and MJ that it can be annoying but Chris pops in and speaks the truth its refreshing. Hes a great speaker. The way he talks and knows his shit reminds me of Scottie Pippen for some reason because hes also great speaker and is usually spot on.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/619255219386343424/Hc3m6lGn_400x400.jpg

Chris "Multiple Sources" Broussard is your go to? Lmao

Warriors owning the league is so sweet.. the hater's tears taste like sweet mountain dew.

Hope they face fuck the league next year too!

giphy.gif

Never forget the anti-Dunny’s.
Lol @ "feel good" story. This is the NBA. Go watch a disney movie if you want to "feel good" LMAO. Go browse this reddit if you want to "feel good"

https://www.reddit.com/r/UpliftingNews/

ROFL. You Disney-NBA fans these days are truly something else. Do you "feel good" watching Al Horford waddle up and down the fkin court for 40 minutes?

These "young Celshits" are the antithesis of the beautiful game - gutter trash with 0 star power.

You seem like a real bitter cunt

I wouldn't be upset with that pick at all, either.

Watching these young Celtics defy expectations game after game is the greatest feel-good story in basketball since the Mavericks made their run in 2011.
Admittedly, I'm a lifelong fan of the team, but I think even if you're not a fan, it's better to have new blood in there, especially scrappy new blood, than watching Cleveland get destroyed by the Warriors again. Of course the Celtics will not beat them this year, but even a depleted Celtics squad will put up a better fight than Cleveland, and I can see them coming back next year or the year after and taking the Warriors out, assuming they're healthy, and especially if they pick up some more talent in free agency or the draft.

LOL JR

Nothing happens until a team loses a home game, but this Cavs squad is en route to a meltdown of epic proportions, with Bron leaving town again.
I wonder if we get an angry comic sans Gilbert letter again haha

Warriors are going to curbstomp this year and the next, at least. It sucks and I hate their 'fans' (not aimed at any of you true Warriors fans, you know who you are), but it is what it is. I can dislike them all I want, they play a genius brand of basketball with a bunch of monsters.

Hopefully Bern jacked up JR in the locker room after that shit. He cost them the game in more ways than one. He played horribly all night then sealed it with retarded, wanna-be tough guy bullshit. He's a bitchy little suburbanite who damages his team anytime things aren't going right for him.

Marcus Smart deserves about 90% of the credit for that win last night imo. If he had KO'd JR for that bullshit, he'd be my MVP.

marcus smart looked like a midget Rodman out there last night, diving everywhere, making clutch plays, flopping for calls, etc...

It was tremendous to watch

marcus smart looked like a midget Rodman out there last night, diving everywhere, making clutch plays, flopping for calls, etc...

It was tremendous to watch
It was. It was one of the best games I've ever seen him play, despite not shooting well.

He was abusing Bern's long pass attempts. Getting hands on the ball all over the court. He was far better on Bern than Morris was as well. Just simply out hustled every player on the Cavs roster.

"Sure Coward doesn't watch the games or know anything about sports...it's the drama and storyline he creates that makes him great!"

- some karate forum can

not everyone has to be analytical and nuts and bolts.

there is a variety. he offers a middle class white guy opinion who is moderate politically, which represents a demographic of society and contrasts well with the black conservative Whitlock, who isn't afraid to speak harsh truths to the black community on most issues, and the black liberal Broussard, Chris X, who represents the 'woke' culture on twitter.

it's modern society debating in full sentences, as opposed reducing everything to a sarcastic snide remark like "Shitlock, Cowturd and Shill Cain" that shit gets boring real quick.

not everyone has to be analytical and nuts and bolts.

there is a variety. he offers a middle class white guy opinion who is moderate politically, which represents a demographic of society and contrasts well with the black conservative Whitlock, who isn't afraid to speak harsh truths to the black community on most issuez, and the black liberal Broussard, Chris X, who represents the 'woke' culture on twitter.

it's modern society debating in full sentences, as opposed reducing everything to a sarcastic snide remark like "Shitlock, Cowturd and Shill Cain" that shit gets boring real quick.

Is this the War Room or the Sports Bar? None of these guys offer anything of value when talking politics or society - there's substantially smarter people that are having these debates outside the world of sports. I stand by mocking people that like these losers. These guys suck at analyzing sports and feed almost entirely off emotions.

Maybe if society actually valued objectively approaching topics/issues with analytics and facts...the world would be a better place. Instead it's "I LIKE THAT SOMEONE AS STUPID AS ME IS TALKING ON THE RADIO!"

Who cares what people getting paid millions of dollars to talk sports think about politics or society? The only 'sports talk' I listen to is local radio in the car. They aren't even paid that well, but if they start talking politics, I'm listening to music.

Last edited:
Remember how he couldn't draft?

Draftin Dunny beating Bern with Jaden (3), Dredrick (3), Shart (6), and Rozay (16) playing major minutes

Can’t wait until Shemmy Ojalay turns into the real Lebron stopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back