Amanda Bobby Cooper's latest Instagram post after loss to Mackenzie Dern.

Look at Jacare being nice to the fans. Nicest crocodile I’ve ever seen that’s for sure.

That's what i'm saying, they look so happy together.

Jacare and ABC should definitely hook up!

making that long ass post about you eating lunch alone and looking at a picture.

Luckily she didn't bumped into Colby on her way to lunch.

Last edited:
CXan't believe she's still hungry after that knuckle sandwich.

Eating lunch by herself - what a brave, deep woman we have here fellas.. so glad to have her share it all with the world.

How do you not go to lunch by yourself? Does that mean you're stuck making your own food unless your friend happens to be free?

giphy.gif

"know how much I love my alone time"

couldn't read further due to raging boner and almost passing out.

Threads like this make me happy because I realize that I am nowhere near the biggest loser on this site. Thanks Sherbros.

Earlier this week, Aleksander Emelianenko gave an interview with sovsports.ru regarding his comeback to MMA.

When the discussion went to his brother Fedor, Aleks revealed the two haven't spoken for 10 years and blamed 'sycophants' surrounding his brother leeching off his fame and fortune.

Fedor soon replied with an open letter which you can read below:

“Usually I don’t comment on other people's statements. But I cannot remain silent. This is my first and last answer to you. I consider it beneath my dignity to constantly react to your lies.

“And now the most important thing - why I decided to make this open appeal to you: you called my relatives sycophants.

Sycophant - that's you, Judas. I feel sorry that people who were close to you and supported you in hard moments are now suffering. I personally have apologized for you to dozens of people.

“You can say what you like about me, I'll endure it, but do not dare to insult those close to me. Besides, you don’t even know them. And all those whom you know helped you and played an important role in your life. And you are not worth their little finger. Therefore, you are not in my circle.

“In one of your interviews you said that you can help me. But I do not understand how you, [someone] who was released [from prison] not long ago and is known for constant violations of his training regime, can help me.

I can only think of one thing - not to dishonor the family name of me and my parents!"

Daaamm fedor went in on Aleksander hard! Anyone down to see a blood brothers ppv with fedor/Alex and Ken/Frank main eventing? I’m sure you could find two Gracie family members who don’t like each other that would love to throw down too.

That’s 15 seconds you never get back.

Check mate, mate!

<3>

Usually the process of deciding to read something implies you're going to waste time doing it.... it's a cognitive choice on the persons part to sit there and waste their own time. It's really not up to you to decide whether not it was worth it. So no checkmate good sir.

Back