PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just said that you wanted Miz to win it LOL.

<Kpop01>

I did say that. But I also want to Joe to win. That means I want one of these two to win. Since there can’t be two winners, I hope one of them wins.

Gas for six years.
Taking the gas too and buying me one of them 13 MPG Power Wagon gimmicks

Expanded_Row4a_1043x676.jpg

Shawn Michaels was an asshole waaaaaaaah
Bret hart was a liar wasaaaasassh
Cm punk whines too much wasaaaash
Hogan politics wasaaaaaaah

What a bunch of pussy jabronis. As long as these guys ain’t taping raping and killing ho’s I don’t give a fuck about their real life personas

Y’all want a bunch of straight laced puuuuuuussy men that shave their wives vagina and eat their vitamins well that’s what u have now. And that’s why no personalities except for a fat white with 98 era spiked hair names kevon Orin’s.

We get someone like Enzo who’s got da gift of gab and u all like waaaaaaaaaaaaaah he hands ours with rappers and ballers waaaaaaah who he think he is.

Hey get a handjob and cum on ur wife’s tits and stop reading the dirt sheet peoples

Listening to Bischoff destroy Bret Hart, this is good shit brother

I ended up watching parts of awesome kong on you shoot.

Its funny how if you dont know much about a person the character they play really effects how you see them. I thought she would be a crabby type without a lot to say and was kinda shocked that shes funny and has a ton of personality

Showin that dork how she likes to get it made me lol

I’m really embracing this whole handjob thing. Like four times I finished I requested handjob. NO STOP NOT YOUR MOUTH!
<{1-2}>

From one weirdo to another , sometimes I wonder about you lakers

My bass is in! Possibility of doing anymore work today is now zero (give or take .2%). I did respond to a client's email earlier, so technically I worked today.

<GinJuice><BirdieOwn><14>[<diva3}

What a bunch of pussy jabronis. As long as these guys ain’t taping raping and killing ho’s I don’t give a fuck about their real life personas

Y’all want a bunch of straight laced puuuuuuussy men that shave their wives vagina and eat their vitamins well that’s what u have now. And that’s why no personalities except for a fat white with 98 era spiked hair names kevon Orin’s.

We get someone like Enzo who’s got da gift of gab and u all like waaaaaaaaaaaaaah he hands ours with rappers and ballers waaaaaaah who he think he is.

Hey get a handjob and cum on ur wife’s tits and stop reading the dirt sheet peoples

I can't really argue with any of this.

Lakers new gimmick is to be a Sherdog brah who stumbled into PWD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back