***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what people getting paid millions of dollars to talk sports think about politics or society? The only 'sports talk' I listen to is local radio in the car. They aren't even paid that well, but if they start talking politics, I'm listening to music.

Yeah people need to keep their political bullshit out of sports. It’s what’s killing Espn these days.

Is this the War Room or the Sports Bar? None of these guys offer anything of value when talking politics or society - there's substantially smarter people that are having these debates outside the world of sports. I stand by mocking people that like these losers. These guys suck at analyzing sports and feed almost entirely off emotions.

Maybe if society actually valued objectively approaching topics/issues with analytics and facts...the world would be a better place. Instead it's "I LIKE THAT SOMEONE AS STUPID AS ME IS TALKING ON THE RADIO!"

i don't listen to them to be educated.
they take the pulse of society, what the masses are talking about.

i agree and disagree with their points and get a sense of how mainstream is thinking.

it's media, and like all media, meant to be analyzed.
sports and politics are merging, and they run the best 'sports show' that covers the politics of sports.

as for everyone in society being an intellectual and hitting the footnotes, and periodicals, well that's utopian thinking. most people are too drained by their slave jobs and just want to relax while staying in touch with 'the herd'. colin isn't stupid. he openly admits to the product he's serving. he's the most self-reflective and open sports talk personality. he's informed on some things and not on others, like most people.

like with movies, people somehow fail go distinguish between the products.

Not even sure how anyone can sit there and listen to Shitlock speak. He fucking sucks. Him and Broussard only have a platform these days because they're friends with Cowturd.

Yeah people need to keep their political bullshit out of sports. It’s what’s killing Espn these days.

it's not the sports talk shows fault. they cover the sports. so if a Marxist puppet like Colin Kapaernick decides to 'bend the knee' and the President of US decides to insert himself into the sport, they will talk about it. it's to the interest of their audience.

now, if they were like Jemele Hill and tweeting about Trump being racist, that's another matter.

Not even sure how anyone can sit there and listen to Shitlock speak. He fucking sucks. Him and Broussard only have a platform these days because they're friends with Cowturd.

does it trigger you?

does it trigger you?
No. I just refuse to listen to them. It's laughable that you're on here championing for them. But I just looked at your location and now I can understand.

LOL JR

Nothing happens until a team loses a home game, but this Cavs squad is en route to a meltdown of epic proportions, with Bron leaving town again.
I wonder if we get an angry comic sans Gilbert letter again haha

Warriors are going to curbstomp this year and the next, at least. It sucks and I hate their 'fans' (not aimed at any of you true Warriors fans, you know who you are), but it is what it is. I can dislike them all I want, they play a genius brand of basketball with a bunch of monsters.
There's no such thing as a true Warriors fan. Don't be silly.

The internet hasn't helped either. ESPN failing to recognize web as the latest/greatest platform is a big problem.

Whitlock is legit terrible. He makes Stephen A. Smith seem informed, and reasonable.

No. I just refuse to listen to them. It's laughable that you're on here championing for them. But I just looked at your location and now I can understand.

You refuse to listen to this guy? Racist.

Jason-Whitlock--1280x720.jpg

i'm not championing them. i'm telling out of the garbage, their's is the most palatable. i'm giving you my thoughts on why i watch it, since everyone is incredulous to why people would fathom listening to them. they present mainstream from 3 different point of views

Not sure whitlocks ever stepped on a field/court.

Remember how he couldn't draft?

Draftin Dunny beating Bern with Jaden (3), Dredrick (3), Shart (6), and Rozay (16) playing major minutes

I tried to tell the haters. I remember arguing with like 5 people at once about him on this site.

What a postseason run this has been though, went in with zero expectations. Thought they would squeak by the Bucks and then lose to Philly.

Have too much respect for LeRoid to celebrate just yet. GOAT Stevens is a fucking master though

Great performance so far in this series, but I feel like his adjustments against Philly are more impressive than what he's done in this series. Cleveland is just trash, man. They're Bron plus Smush Parker level scrubs. Toronto's mental deficiencies has us thinking Cleveland is better than they are.

Can’t wait until Shemmy Ojalay turns into the real Lebron stopper.
He's got about as good a shot as anyone other than Kiwi

I think JVG called him the most muscular dude in the league. Named him Full Ojalay lmao. I like it

Not bad for pick #36

It’s a good problem to have but if the Celtics make the finals this season (looking good) then it’s going to be tricky to integrate Kyrie and Hayward next season, someone has to take a minutes cut and there’s a real chance that Kyrie + Hayward is not as good as Rozier + Brown / Tatum.

I suppose next year you bring it back and see what happens maybe target a deadline trade. You need to bolster your front court. And where Marcus Smart looked like the odd man out before playoffs, he now seems to be an indispensable part of this team.

Going to be tricky navigating this situation, but I have to say I think I like the Rozier, Brown, Tatum combo for the long run, crazy length and athleticism, smart basketball, no dribble happy turnover prone hero ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back