Chael P Sonnen calls Fedor a ‘scumbag’ and doesn’t buy his humble ‘gimmick’

Who exactly do you consider a "real man"...?

i just meant outside of a controlled fighting environment. i think chael would fold quite quickly. i mean who the fuck gets indicted for trying to launder $67,000....

This is a dumb strategy. Nobody will buy this and Fedor will not be rattled even one bit. He probably won't understand wtf Chael is talking about.

To trigger Fedor you don't attack him, you attack the people he loves and respects, as well as his core believe system. Just look at how upset he got when Cro Cop KTFO his bro.

Wear a shooped t shirt with Neil Armstrong spanking Yuri Gagarin, hire a cross dressed that looks like Putin, carry a bible that has fiction written across it in Russian....there are so many options.

Calling his translator for Snow White doesn't count?

<21>

Says the fucking no good jabroni :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that was caught in real estate fraud and failing PED test at least twice ..... this is a case of

G4v.gif

As for the legend that is Fedor , he has never been pinched for any PED's , was / is always a class act regardless weather he wins or losses , and has a legacy unmatched by his peers.

Cheal can suck my 10 inch Iranian halal cock the no good son of a bitch !!!!.

iron-sheik-gif-5.gif

UnluckyFemaleKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
This is a dumb strategy. Nobody will buy this and Fedor will not be rattled even one bit. He probably won't understand wtf Chael is talking about.

To trigger Fedor you don't attack him, you attack the people he loves and respects, as well as his core believe system. Just look at how upset he got when Cro Cop KTFO his bro.

Wear a shooped t shirt with Neil Armstrong spanking Yuri Gagarin, hire a cross dressed that looks like Putin, carry a bible that has fiction written across it in Russian....there are so many options.
Does anyone seriously think Fedor is going to have Chael's words translated for him?

You're 100% right Chael can't get to Fedor like this. It's ridiculous to think otherwise

"I don't accept your wins in Japan, nor should I. Referee was wearing an earpiece" -Chael P bless

Calling his translator for Snow White doesn't count?

<21>

He needs to go much further than that, and due to the language barrier, the insults must be visual, or he would have to hire a translator.

Meh, if you aren't an exciting fighter you need to talk smack to move the needle. I'm not buying into the sad schtick. Meanwhile, I do believe Fedor's a decent, respectful individual. Basically what you see is what you get as far as I can tell - I see no reason to think otherwise.

Fedor simply doesn't care. Doesn't care about learning English, getting a twitter account, watching podcasts or being a public person. He may not even have the internet. And good luck trying to explain to him what does "gimmick" even means.

<Fedor23>

Chael doesn't give a shit about triggering Fedor. He cares more about triggering fans to tune in and buy his product. This fight is probably the last major payday he'll receive as a fighter. He's set for life as a personality and as a correspondent but as a fighter, this is the last hurrah for him even if he wins. Chael stopped caring about actually rattling his opponents a long time ago and if there were ever a fighter whom I'd consider hilariously rattle proof, it's Fedor. Nonetheless, Fedor doesn't speak English and Chael's the most reliable soundbite guy in the biz. Fedor's got the mystique, Chael's got the mouth and they'll both play their part up until that cage door closes. The only thing real will be the actual fight. Everything else is for show.

It's a gimmick that works because lots of fat, doughy, bald, shy, timid, bashful, wannabe tough guys think they are just like fedor. I'm guessing this describes the majority.

Some guys here think Fedor doesn't speak English - he does.

More than enough to understand what Chael is saying if he would pay attention.

Chael doesn't give a shit about triggering Fedor. He cares more about triggering fans to tune in and buy his product. This fight is probably the last major payday he'll receive as a fighter. He's set for life as a personality and as a correspondent but as a fighter, this is the last hurrah for him even if he wins. Chael stopped caring about actually rattling his opponents a long time ago and if there were ever a fighter whom I'd consider hilariously rattle proof, it's Fedor. Nonetheless, Fedor doesn't speak English and Chael's the most reliable soundbite guy in the biz. Fedor's got the mystique, Chael's got the mouth and they'll both play their part up until that cage door closes. The only thing real will be the actual fight. Everything else is for show.

You're missing the point. Fedor is almost impossible to trigger. That's why he's a great benchmark for trash talk. If Chael could somehow trigger him, imagine how much more triggered the fans will be?

If this is indeed his last big payday then Chael needs to generate some real heat for the fight, saying vanilla shit just doesn't cut it. He needs to do something crazy enough that will trigger even Fedor, that way the fanbase is guaranteed to become polarized and buy in.

Fedor completely shut down his tough guy routine and made him look foolish, of course he is gonna be mad.

Thread title is a little out of context

Fedor couldn’t care any less than he does what Chael has to say

Too bad this wasn’t 2005. No one would put this fight together

His words arent for Fedor, they are for attention from the fans with the end goal of more views and $. This isn’t a new concept and is what he should be doing.

Not that this isn’t obvious but Fedor doesn’t give Chael a single ounce of care. Fedor is rubbing elbows with Putin and is an international legend. Someone who is only locally known because of his losses would never take up a minute in the thoughts of the GOAT.

I don't buy that fake humbleness either, in any fighter.

What did you think of GSP telling the crowd, “C’mon everybody, let’s hear it for Josh Koscheck!”

Right after beating the $hit out of him...

Back