Phil Baroni wants to fight Chuck Liddell--New Roasted Podcast w/ Renato, Baroni, Yoder

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Renato Laranja and Weendawg are in studio and Phil Baroni and Ashley Yoder call in. Hope you enjoy the show.
Adam Hunter

Yeah I bet he does. One last shot at a decent MMA payday.

Thanks Adam! Just listened this morning at the gym, awesome as always. Renato is hilarious! Are we gonna get some more Greg in the near future? That dude cracks me up!

Yo sherdog ppl if you don’t know who Adam Hunter is go listen to his comedy album “still broke” on Spotify dude is fucking hilarious tons of MMA jokes and real life jokes

Embarrassing that Chuck is actually going to be in a fight in 2018...

But since it’s going to happen...

Let them both be juiced to the gills and let it happen.

Well everyone has been bringing up a Seniors league for years, seems like it may have some merit. Bellator basically ran it a bunch as well.

I'm in!

<{JustBleed}>

Embarrassing that Chuck is actually going to be in a fight in 2018...

But since it’s going to happen...

Let them both be juiced to the gills and let it happen.
They are probably going to bleed Sustanon and Deca. Not that I wouldn't watch though.

They used to spar together...shouldn't be out of the question.

Miss Baroni on Sherdog... Dude kept it real and classy. Plus. Didn't mind the trolls.

The first death in the octagon is coming soon with all these broke senior citizens making comebacks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back