Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

But it's even more satisfying watching Bisping lose. :)

120nkn9.gif

Michael Bisping being Michael Bisping I would expect nothing less from him to be honest lol

it was TRT belfort who fucked up bispings eye with that kick...

0-37120

BYc6MpJCcAA5zYi.jpg

MNDi1JvcRdOQThV_7VW4SQ.png

The changes in Vitor are shocking to say the least...
yWwzksy.jpg

Yeah, nobody is ever denying Vitor juiced. What's your point?

He doesn't have a point other than trying undermine the great fighter that was Vitor Belort. Who gives a fuck what a guy takes other than excuses-using losers? Nobody. This is fighting. And the better fighter wins everytime.

Michael Bisping being Michael Bisping I would expect nothing less from him to be honest lol
Exactly. Is normal.
tumblr_mgxe71XgFd1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Yeah, nobody is ever denying Vitor juiced. What's your point?

Mike said he Vitor used artificial means to win his entire career. Some dude here is saying Mike is wrong, hence I was forced to remind said person of Vitor's history.

And I love Vitor. TRT Vitor is like a hidden boss character out of Mortal Kombat. But I will not pretend he was some super clean guy that wasn't juiced to the fucking tits for his entire career, unlike some people. And I was rooting for him in when he KO'd Bisping. In retrospect, I can see why Mike is still pissed. It's not the loss he gives a shit about.... it's his fucking eye.

It is odd that he's so vocal and bitter about Belfort juicing but doesn't even mention Cung Le, who was roided to the gills when he took that terrible beating from Bisping. Smacks of a double standard.

Bisping doesn't make a point. If you search Belfort's record, his win over Bisping has no asterisk, and was never overturned because he was allowed to use TRT for this and other fights. The rule change later doesn't work retroactively. Hurr durr yourself.

And why would he need TRT at that age? Likely because he shut down his endogenous production by roiding earlier in his career.

Mike said he Vitor used artificial means to win his entire career. Some dude here is saying Mike is wrong, hence I was forced to remind said person of Vitor's history.

And I love Vitor. TRT Vitor is like a hidden boss character out of Mortal Kombat. But I will not pretend he was some super clean guy that wasn't juiced to the fucking tits for his entire career, unlike some people. And I was rooting for him in when he KO'd Bisping. In retrospect, I can see why Mike is still pissed. It's not the loss he gives a shit about.... it's his fucking eye.
I'm a huge PED advocate, but I don't really see how Bisping is wrong. Did Vitor not get a TRT exemption (not cheating BTW)? He used the drugs, regardless of their acceptance at the time.

It is odd that he's so vocal and bitter about Belfort juicing but doesn't even mention Cung Le, who was roided to the gills when he took that terrible beating from Bisping. Smacks of a double standard.

Great point. Human nature, I guess.

I'm a huge PED advocate, but I don't really see how Bisping is wrong. Did Vitor not get a TRT exemption (not cheating BTW)? He used the drugs, regardless of their acceptance at the time.

Correct. Vitor used PEDs from early in his career till the time he was forbidden to do so.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

If you want to talk about him being bitter that’s fine, but please don’t pretend that Belfort’s PED abuse is some kind of unjustified speculation or the like.

Correct. Vitor used PEDs from early in his career till the time he was forbidden to do so.
I must be misunderstanding you, because I have literally never seen anybody say Vitor has not used steroids. My bad man.

Mike didnt take the injury seriously at first , that part is on him

Thats two eyeballs now for Vitor, Mike/Randy
rdy.jpg

if it was from someone random id say its questionable

but coming from bisping i understand

Back