Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

Well, I agree it was a very satisfying kick!

War Ping Ping!

I would love to have been the person to do that

he's blatantly lying here. when he had the option, or when he was asked about a potential fight with belfort, he said he didn't want to fight him at all

also about his eyeball, yes belfort caused the injury, but I believe bisping didn't want to do a certain surgery th at he was supposed to do

Lost what? Oh yea, use of his fucking eyeball. Same thing as a fight.

GoNY_022.jpg
I don't think the doctors would let him fight if his eye was actually damaged.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

Yes he was you know it

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a fucking beat up old man. And he’s getting knocked out like so and performing like so.When he was juiced out of his mind, just fucking tearing through everybody and then he has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that. The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would love to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that too many a people and caused injuries. He fucked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida, job well done.”

Fookin’ Brit. Sour grapes. Dan Henderson was on TRT also. Screw Bispong!

But is it accurate?

It’s true. Fuck accuracy. It’s fact. Vitor has never been able to compete on a natural level. His career speaks for itself, especially the post USADA portion. The Ping nailed it. Needs to let go tho.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

Is it pure speculation though?

Vitor was in the heart of his TRT usage against Bisping.

A known steroid user respecting another steroid user!?

znUYKqT_d.jpg

It's a pattern for fighters to complain about losses. He did the same against his latest lost to GSP.

Pre fight - I feel the best I have ever felt. I'm in the best shape of my life.

Weeks after losing - Not trying to make excuses (proceeds to make excuses) I had an injury, didn't feel right that night. Would win in a rematch. But god bless him.

right Mike and your longevity is all just due to prayers and vitamins

‘He’s fucked up my eyeball’.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Vitor will have a special place inside Bispings head for life.

Did Ping fuck up belcher's eye?

Jones is the last person to call out Belfort for using steroids lol.

Bisping can do it because he has the actual high ground.

what exactly technically happened to his eyeball,

Back