Reaction score
200px-Dewey_Cooper.jpg
upload_2018-5-17_0-46-28.pngupload_2018-5-17_0-47-0.png

Dewey Cooper is a gangster lol
200.gif

Last edited:
why the fuck would he even get death threats tho

{<huh}

he was getting heat for being a shitty trainer/coach cuz ngannou pretty much shit the bed

The internet has given a voice to all the bottom feeding scum of society.

Bunch of Internet shit talkers probably dming him lol.

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.

I mean how good can you feel about talking shit to a guy named ‘Dewey’?

latest

Why? For not coaching his fighter properly or was it a race thing?

he was getting heat for being a shitty trainer/coach cuz ngannou pretty much shit the bed

But... He's a striking coach, not an mma coach. that's like getting mad at Henri Hooft for rumble having the worst takedown defense ever. It's just stupid. Everyone has multiple coaches. if you don't you are simply going to fail.

Dewey Cooper sounds like such a badass that I suddenly wish I could see him in a super fight against Edmond Tarverdyan! :D

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.
not an argument

Goodridge did that a lot

Cyber bullying can lead to tragic results at both ends! Watch a show called a web of lies and see real victims and the outcome of trolling and threats! If someone is bullying you don’t be afraid because all you have to do is report them to the authorities

But... He's a striking coach, not an mma coach. that's like getting mad at Henri Hooft for rumble having the worst takedown defense ever. It's just stupid. Everyone has multiple coaches. if you don't you are simply going to fail.
just saying thats a reason why he was getting hate/heat. once francis pretty much got embarassed fans were laying it into the coaches and his corner lol

I don't think you got his point. he was saying that he got heat because ngannou shit the bed. ngannou did. he didn't follow the gameplan, like his french coach talked about it in an interview afterwards. so instead of blaming ngannou, some of these fans went on cooper, who most likely wasn't at fault. at least I think that was his point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back