Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

High probability its a Sherdogger.

trolls gotten to this guy

Dont know if its the best idea to be posting your schedule like that. People making death threats online arent exactly the most rational types to begin with...good on him for taking a stand though.

I don't think you got his point. he was saying that he got heat because ngannou shit the bed. ngannou did. he didn't follow the gameplan, like his french coach talked about it in an interview afterwards. so instead of blaming ngannou, some of these fans went on cooper, who most likely wasn't at fault. at least I think that was his point

Oh no, I got the point. I was referring to how stupid the angry people were. lol

just saying thats a reason why he was getting hate/heat. once francis pretty much got embarassed fans were laying it into the coaches and his corner lol

Oh don't worry, I wasn't arguing with your reason, I was pointing out how dumb those fans were.

Someone threatens your life and you give them your schedule LMAO! What's the worst that could happen?

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.

Yeah...... I don't think that worked out for Gary in the long run.

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.

Thank goodness you opinion isn't required to validate whether somebody is a good coach or fighter or not. Despite him not being the greatest kickboxer or boxer in the world, he'd still kill a keyboard warrior(this is referring to the guys making death threats). And he's still a legit coach and has trained some of the UFC's top up and coming talent like Kevin Lee and Ngannou. If being a great fighter was required to be a great coach, NONE of your favorite fighters would be here. Great coaches were rarely great fighters.

And his opponents were 64-69(pretty par for the course in boxing) before he fought and beat Galen Brown who was 30-8 and then fought multiple time champ and contender Arthur Williams twice, who was 44-15 at the time(he did lose both of those). It's not hard to look this stuff up man. His real claim to fame was being a multi-time cruiserweight kickboxing champion before attempting to move up weight and fight the monsters in K-1. He was 49-15 and has never been stopped in MMA, Boxing or Kickboxing.
latest

Weird for a guy like him to even think twice about some jr high kid on the internet says.Just weird.

He goes to the same gyms I trained at for stand up, one kicks nicks ans then over to Roger.Two great trainers.

Thank goodness you opinion isn't required to validate whether somebody is a good coach or fighter or not. Despite him not being the greatest kickboxer or boxer in the world, he'd still kill a keyboard warrior(this is referring to the guys making death threats). And he's still a legit coach and has trained some of the UFC's top up and coming talent like Kevin Lee and Ngannou. If being a great fighter was required to be a great coach, NONE of your favorite fighters would be here. Great coaches were rarely great fighters.

And his opponents were 64-69(pretty par for the course in boxing) before he fought and beat Galen Brown who was 30-8 and then fought multiple time champ and contender Arthur Williams twice, who was 44-15 at the time(he did lose both of those). It's not hard to look this stuff up man. His real claim to fame was being a multi-time cruiserweight kickboxing champion before attempting to move up weight and fight the monsters in K-1. He was 49-15 and has never been stopped in MMA, Boxing or Kickboxing.
latest
Lol....you must be Cooper himself....his record in K-1 was 5 wins and 12 losses....all wins by close decision.

His 45 and whatever record was comprised of regional/club circuit level guys dumbass. Look into things before acting like you know jack-sh*t.

You bring up his MMA “career”, he fought the same guy twice to get some wins and you talk about Cooper not being stopped....when the hell did Cooper ever stop anybody???

Last edited:
Someone threatens your life and you give them your schedule LMAO! What's the worst that could happen?
This is made up....no one outside of his little group would even know who he is....

Only people that would threaten his life would be people he swindled out of some money to “coach” them.

But... He's a striking coach, not an mma coach. that's like getting mad at Henri Hooft for rumble having the worst takedown defense ever. It's just stupid. Everyone has multiple coaches. if you don't you are simply going to fail.

It wasn't just Ngannou's takedown defense. He was swinging for the fences with telegraphed punches that gassed him out early. His striking coach should absolutely take some blame.

Back