Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Sorry, but you lost me here.
First you claim Silva fought at below WW, but then you call him a bitch for calling out GSP who was (according to your own stupid logic) on a WC above.
Then you try to please GSP was too small... yet GSP proved you wrong by fighting Bisping.

Now that he proved you wrong by fighting Bisping, you claim it was a heroic win, but then GSP is moving to LW and he is not a bitch???

You contradict yourself too much.
I dont contradict nothing, you just have terrible reading comprehension. I mean as evident through out this thread. So I'll do my best to CAPITALIZE THE IMPORTANT STUFF.

It is FACT, not claim, that Anderson fought at 167, and did BEFORE GSP EVER FOUGHT AT 185. GSP HAS ALWAYS STATED HE WOULD HAVE TO PREPARE FOR 185, which he did during his layoff. SINCE SILVA HAS FOUGHT AT 167 BEFORE IT WOULD'VE BE EASY FOR HIM TO GO DOWN TO 170 TO MEET GEORGE, but he never did.

I was using YOUR LOGIC in calling Anderson a bitch for calling out lower weight class champion, WHICH YOU ARE CRITCIZING GEORGE FOR. I figure you were intelligent enough to pick up on that context, I was wrong.

AGAIN. George said he'd have to PREPARE AND BULK for 185, AGAIN something HE DID DURING HIS LAY OFF. I never said he was to small for anything.

Nice hyperbole but literally no one is claiming it as a heroic win, but AGAIN, FACTS are FACTS Michael was CHAMPION and George FINISHED him(something Silva couldn't even do). This forum went wild when couture went down and became a 2 division champion, and he has nothing compared to George's resume.

As I've always stated, you can hate him all you want, but George is trying to achieve something NO ONE has done in setting himself up for a 3 WC champ. That in itself is a legacy.

The best part though, is you hate him so much, you're bitching about a fight that isn't even happening. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Last edited:
By bitch move I think he means ‘move that won’t make me rich’

GSP would not be getting that much shit if he wanted to fight someone like Tony Ferguson or even Khabib. Nate Diaz is obviously the easiest fight available just like Bisping was
I agree and have stated in this thread I am not pleased with Nate Diaz, Tony is out, and I would watch GSP vs kahbeeb any day over both Nate, and Tyron not because he'd lose but because Tyrons last 3 fights have been dog shit.

Dude, you can call it a fluke or whatever but the guy was champion. Do I agree that bisping isn't Yole or whitt? 100% GSP still did not alot of people have in finishing bisping.

Also, GSP didn't call out Nate to my knowledge. And to my knowledge this fight still isn't happening, so there's no reason to inherently bash the guy. Just my 2 cents. I'm going to sleep now.

Stay toasty Sherdog

Well he’s right. Bisping and Diaz are the 2 safest money fights humanly possible for him

Stop crying about not getting easy money fights. Grow some balls, go for a higher weight class, take the fucking risk you think other people should be doing for you, and make your own fights.

Because it was a bitch move for him to drop from MW to LW and duck Whittaker. Come on read the thread title and try to keep up

Ummm.....title says nothing about GSP going to LW to avoid Whittaker, nice reading skills bro.

If GSP stayed at MW, Woodley would still think it's a bitch move. If GSP can get to LW at this point of his career, he definitely could have when he was younger therefore he dominated WW being a LW.

So do you or anyone else have proof that GSP said he wants to move to LW to face Nate?

He is like 5’5 if he fought Rockhold at 185 he wouldn’t even be able to reach his glass chin

He would beat fellow manlet GSP @ 185 if Georges didn’t go running but that’s it

Maybe Georges views Woodley as irrelevant. Like who gives a fuck about Woodley?

So do you or anyone else have proof that GSP said he wants to move to LW to face Nate?
I've said it earlier, literally no one does, but they're so blinded by irrational disproval of George that they'll spurt bullshit that isn't true or is taken out of context so they can bash him for something that he didn't ask for, much less something that isn't even happening.

It's funny.

but he's not asking GSP to go up a weight class? he wants him to fight in the weight class he became famous in and is considered the best ever in.. WW.

agree that Woodley doesn't realize that having the belt doesn't automatically make him a draw, he could be doing alot more to build his own equity by defending.

but a lot of famous fighters returned to recapture or try to recapture their traditional weight class title.. Cruz fought TJ, Ronda fought Amanda.. these weren't really famous names but they took them on regardless. GSP however doesn't seem interested in Woodley at all.

+ And don't say Woodley doesn't offer anything to GSP. He represents this generation. It would be awesome if GSP could prove that his greatness could extend to this current era. Otherwise he's just a dominant fighter in his day that's doing fun fights for his fans against easier opponents in different weight classes.

I doubt gsp scared of Woodley. I see nothing Woodley brings that gives gsp trouble besides the explosive power. Gsp dont want the fight cuz he knows he will get shit pay.

He is like 5’5 if he fought Rockhold at 185 he wouldn’t even be able to reach his glass chin

He would beat fellow manlet GSP @ 185 if Georges didn’t go running but that’s it
Old man GSP already beat the champ the weight class above him. The one that knocked Rockhold stiff. Tyron might be thinking GSP is an easy money fight, but he has very little chance to even win a round. He really should look elsewhere.

but he's not asking GSP to go up a weight class? he wants him to fight in the weight class he became famous in and is considered the best ever in.. WW.

agree that Woodley doesn't realize that having the belt doesn't automatically make him a draw, he could be doing alot more to build his own equity by defending.

but a lot of famous fighters returned to recapture or try to recapture their traditional weight class title.. Cruz fought TJ, Ronda fought Amanda.. these weren't really famous names but they took them on regardless. GSP however doesn't seem interested in Woodley at all.

+ And don't say Woodley doesn't offer anything to GSP. He represents this generation. It would be awesome if GSP could prove that his greatness could extend to this current era. Otherwise he's just a dominant fighter in his day that's doing fun fights for his fans against easier opponents in different weight classes.
I want to give you a special response. Mainly because it is needed to be said. The training and skill levels the last 10 years haven't changed a single bit. There are guys that are better physically, there are guys that train harder, there are guys that are naturally faster. But those guys were around 10 years ago as well. Bring in a 25 year old Chuck today and he would do the exact same thing as he did before.

Stop crying about not getting easy money fights. Grow some balls, go for a higher weight class, take the fucking risk you think other people should be doing for you, and make your own fights.

He asked to fight Bisping right away, but they denied him. If he had been Conor he would have gotten that fight. Now the title fight at 185 has to be settleb before he can go up. I bet he'd do it in a instant if Whitaker prevails against Romero/Weidmann and/or if Gastlegum somehow wins it.

GSP is taking safe money fights. It is what it is. He is ducking anyone remotely tough for him.

Tyron "the victim" Woodley has done a fantastic job stinking up the welterweight division

<GSPWoah>

GSP is taking safe money fights. It is what it is. He is ducking anyone remotely tough for him.

I believe GSP and Bisping were even money, those were the worst odds he's had in the last decade. Easy to say it was a safe fight after the fact.

Back