All signs point to Lomachenko vs Beltran unification next

Eh beltran is mediocre, but he does have that Salido style that might give Loma some trouble. Should be a good way to see if Loma has learned how to deal with that rough pressure/brawler style.
That rough what? lol
All he has to learn is for each headbutt/lowblow/elbow/kneeshove he gets, he should throw 2 back... Anyone who disagrees is a complete shmuck. Dirt has been part of the game since the birth of boxing.

That rough what? lol
All he has to learn is for each headbutt/lowblow/elbow/kneeshove he gets, he should throw 2 back... Anyone who disagrees is a complete shmuck. Dirt has been part of the game since the birth of boxing.

Lomachenko does low blow back, I've seen him come back with low blows in at least one fight of his.

I’m happy Lomachenko is staying so active, and against respectable competition.

Lomachenko does low blow back, I've seen him come back with low blows in at least one fight of his.
i read somewhere that he actually does it in training, too. a guy fouled him and two seconds later lomachenko punched him in the dick.

i guess he decided he isn't getting salido'd again.

i read somewhere that he actually does it in training, too. a guy fouled him and two seconds later lomachenko punched him in the dick.

i guess he decided he isn't getting salido'd again.

It's not merely the quantification of every move he makes or the 15 four-minute rounds. In the past weeks, he has gone against champions and sent them home prematurely. He has been wrestled and low-blowed. He'll return a foul quickly, with clinical precision -- a right hook to the cup, followed by a right uppercut -- that leaves his opponent gasping and calling for time. But I never saw him angry or tense.
A father's touch: The relentless regimen of Vasyl Lomachenko

That rough what? lol

Loma lost to salido, htat's it. If he hasn't changed his style with regards to that then he's going to have a hard time at LW, where the guys are physically bigger.

Also, there's more to it than just throwing back dirty shots. Things like head control and infighting are as important as any of that. If Loma hasn't learned htat, theny no, he hasn't really learned to embrace the dirt, so to speak.

i think he should rematch salido and shut up the haters, that loss will haunt him forever otherwise he could win all the belts but he will never get the acknowledgement he deservers

i think he should rematch salido and shut up the haters, that loss will haunt him forever otherwise he could win all the belts but he will never get the acknowledgement he deservers
they offered salido 700k $ which would've been the highest purse of his career, but he turned them down and kept his job as an uber driver.

and i'm not being facetious, this actually happened.

Couldn't find it so did the next best thing and uploaded it to youtube for you

I dont see it, the other guy’s low blow is cleae. Loma just looks like he lands it on that huge white belt area that almist reaches the dude’s nipples.
Eitherway, if he did learn from the salidonfight that u gotta be a bit dirty in the pros its a good thing.

Paulie said after the cotto fight his kneww was bruised af from the shin pushes. He didnt complain its part if the game.

I dont see it, the other guy’s low blow is cleae. Loma just looks like he lands it on that huge white belt area that almist reaches the dude’s nipples.
Eitherway, if he did learn from the salidonfight that u gotta be a bit dirty in the pros its a good thing.

Paulie said after the cotto fight his kneww was bruised af from the shin pushes. He didnt complain its part if the game.

It's on the belt line which depending on what ref you get can be illegal. He certainly was aiming for the abdomen though in response to the low blow he'd just received himself. RJJ picked up on it in the commentary. As you say it's a good thing to be able to get dirty when you have to in the pros. Hell even just the art of complaining when you get caught low was a big change that Loma made after the Salido fight. As a result the ref in the Rodriguez fight took two points off him and he only threw half a dozen low blows, while Salido got away with over 100 and just one warning late in the fight!

they offered salido 700k $ which would've been the highest purse of his career, but he turned them down and kept his job as an uber driver.

and i'm not being facetious, this actually happened.
Salido knows he will get fucking smoked.

I want to see it stopping beltran or beating him down over 12 would go a long way to showing me he can deal with rough guys that can fight. and aim for a MG fight after Beltran would nice

Back