Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this fox Disney thing goes through.... Watching a character like Deadpool interact with the avengers would be hilarious

watched it last night.

pretty good

the references and one liners were fast and furious that i struggled to keep up at times.

Gonna need to watch it again but for now

7/10

7.5/10

The easter eggs, jokes, references is what made the movie.

The plot, storyline was ok. A bit generic for me. It wasnt anything special.

My fav was xmen showing up and the end were he foreshadowed/mocked avengers fixing the timeline and just went bananas

Getting ready for phase 2.:)

8/10. Better than infinity war imo, in which I fell asleep.

giphy.gif

Just got out. 8/10. Still processing. Will give more input later. Going to lunch. Was totally surprised by one character’s appearance. Soooooo many Easter eggs.

Not trying to derail the thread, but who else got "The Happytime Murders" trailer? Ummmmm.....Like the concept, but I'm not sure about the execution.

Also, Zazie Beats did much better than I thought.

just got back.

1. Not even close to as good as the original
2. Still, pretty good.
3. Yukio was the highlight. Hope we get to see more o' dat.
4. I want that music box.

Did we watch the same movie? I barely remember what Yukio did besides look cute in front of a camera. Maybe that's why she is the highlight for you?

I'm giving this a 6.5/10. I was kinda underwhelmed, I enjoyed it but I thought it tried too hard to be funny. Didn't really care for the new cast, Negasonic and Colossus deserved more screen time. Made me appreciate the characters from the original more.

Last edited:
I legit thought Yukio was Marica Hase everytime she came on screen.
They could have of least given us a lesbo makeout scene if they were going to tease that relationship

Deadpool would be calling you a racist for that comment.

Saw it last night movie was pretty sweet. 8/10 Going to have to watch it again to get all the jokes and references.

Reynolds just kills it as always. Hard to see anyone playing this role but him.

Liked the chemistry between Deadpool and Colossus. So good made me forget Colossus is just CGI

Brolin was good as Cable. He's having a very good year. Sicario 2 is up next.

Domino was the biggest surprise. She fit right in and looked fine as fuck, too.

I’m at the theater waiting for the trailers to start and I just saw that some asshole has brought his daughter.

The kid can be more than 6 years old! Who the fuck brings a child that young to see Deadpool?!

I went to the theaters once and this old lady brought her grandson or something to the movies to watch Vacation. It's rated R and I think this lady thought it would be like the old ones. I couldn't stop looking at her and the kid during every inappropriate scene. There is one scene where the Thor actor is walking around in a man's thong with his dick just looking like a cucumber stuffed in his pants. I was dying watching this women squirm in her seat.

I went to the theaters once and this old lady brought her grandson or something to the movies to watch Vacation. It's rated R and I think this lady thought it would be like the old ones. I couldn't stop looking at her and the kid during every inappropriate scene. There is one scene where the Thor actor is walking around in a man's thong with his dick just looking like a cucumber stuffed in his pants. I was dying watching this women squirm in her seat.

Watching their reaction is better than watching the movie. LOL

I remember when mom dukes had to take me and my little bro to the movies to see a double feature of Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and Coming to America. I was 8 and my bro was 5 at the time. Strangely enough we had both seen R rated movies before so it didn't really shock or scare us. That's what having older brothers and only one television in the house can do.

I was watching Rambo and Friday The 13th on betamax when I was 5 or 6. Movies get blamed for being a bad influence but that's only if no one explains it you that it's a movie and not real.

Watching their reaction is better than watching the movie. LOL

I remember when mom dukes had to take me and my little bro to the movies to see a double feature of Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and Coming to America. I was 8 and my bro was 5 at the time. Strangely enough we had both seen R rated movies before so it didn't really shock or scare us. That's what having older brothers and only one television in the house can do.

I grew up the same way. My parents let us watching anything. My dad would cover my eyes when the titties came on but that was about it. I let my daughter do the same I don't see the big deal with it but I wont take her to the movies to watch rated R movies though.

I grew up the same way. My parents let us watching anything. My dad would cover my eyes when the titties came on but that was about it. I let my daughter do the same I don't see the big deal with it but I wont take her to the movies to watch rated R movies though.

This has fascinated me. We don't allow our kids to see a nipple but watching someone cut off a head is totally normal. I've always thought our culture was backwards in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back