And Still Undefeated?

DesiredUserName

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not entirely sure but I think everyone on the show is still technically without a loss.

If so, Very Odd.

These are professionals fighting to advance their professional career but for a quirk in the rules, these fights are not recorded.

Something about "you cannot hold back publicizing the results of a professional fight" or somethin'.

But what really are these things then? They don't look like exhibitions to me.

Doesn't matter that much, it's a formality imo. Being undefeated with 3-0 on the small circuit is pretty much meaningless.

Actually the only one who will come out of the show with a legit loss is the runner up on the TUF finale.

Actually the only one who will come out of the show with a legit loss is the runner up on the TUF finale.
I think they count the semis, as they are 3 rounders. Might be different with this season though. Also, whoever is on the finale and loses

I think they count the semis, as they are 3 rounders. Might be different with this season though. Also, whoever is on the finale and loses
They dont. Only the final, but most of the ufc favorites get matched up there to with weaker ones so close to half of em will take an L. Although who knows how many make it there with AKA training killing off DC team they might all be injured come july.

They dont. Only the final, but most of the ufc favorites get matched up there to with weaker ones so close to half of em will take an L. Although who knows how many make it there with AKA training killing off DC team they might all be injured come july.
Yeah I've never seen this many injuries in one season

Back