PWD 588: Civil War

Choose a Side

• Pliny Pete is a racist piece of shit and a motherfucker

• warriorscomeout worked himself into a shoot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Knights mascot SHOOTS HARD on CM Punk

I should have to make a rule not to talk about religion and politics when I'm drunk. I also said something like if I had a vote in the last US elections I would have considered voting Trump over Hillary which isn't something to say around normies.

I hope she doesn't hate me too much after last night.

Take a sit down shower in the dark. Reflect on your poor decisions. Let the water wash away your shame and absolve you of your sins.

After the shower is done your guilt will be gone.

Take a sit down shower in the dark. Reflect on your poor decisions. Let the water wash away your shame and absolve you of your sins.

After the shower is done your guilt will be gone.

The guilt never goes away until you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

LMAO imagine believing that bull shit

That would have made for a more entertaining story. Instead I just ranted about politics, religion, and probably have to apologise like the cuck I am when I see her next.

At least I didn't say Hitler should have won or whatever the fuck was said the other night by @Pliny Pete .

When you said you got drunk and started talking about shit like that I honestly thought that this was where It was going

Here I am hoping you were going to just regurgitate Pete’s hitler shit to some IRL friends

I’m disappointed you didn’t

Golden Knights mascot SHOOTS HARD on CM Punk

OoOoo.gif

JB: What would a win over Jericho mean for your career?

Naito: As a wrestler, I’m superior to him in every single way. The only place he might have me beat is in name recognition. He’s a global superstar. So by beating Jericho, the name Tetsuya Naito, and Los Ingobernables de Japon, becomes even more of a worldwide household name. And that business he pulled in Fukuoka? That was just plain rude. I need him to understand that you can’t do that and expect to get away unharmed.

Read more:https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/05/18/tetsuya-naito-njpw-chris-jericho-ingobernables-de-japon

I should have to make a rule not to talk about religion and politics when I'm drunk. I also said something like if I had a vote in the last US elections I would have considered voting Trump over Hillary which isn't something to say around normies.

Man Ur o e of those drunk people I don’t like being around. I don’t mind talking pokitive and religion but not when I’m drunk and on Roman greenz. Hat is time to talk wrestleing and music

@lakersfan45 I paid off my remaining car loan the other day (got day drunk on my birthday and transferred $4K in my bank account whoops lolz) so I have an extra $170 to my name every two weeks now... Splatoon is just calling for me... Though I hear Nintendo is going to start charging to play online...I'll be awaiting your response.
Let’s playolz. Okay I will make an effort to turn on the switch today . They key is to turn it in before i have Roman greenz. Should I start with vombervutman or splatoon? Anyway I say buy t and let’s play. I’m only teaching one course during sommer

Let’s playolz. Okay I will make an effort to turn on the switch today . They key is to turn it in before i have Roman greenz. Should I start with vombervutman or splatoon? Anyway I say buy t and let’s play. I’m only teaching one course during sommer
what's your msn so we can talk about this?

you should’ve told her Hilary would have gotten her raped and then got her rapist off the hook while laughing about it.

Yeah golden don’t even worry about it. As long as u didn’t pull a tony Ferguson i is okay

Meltzer trying to overhype his beloved Japan again

I don’t known about japan but I think he’s right about reigns. From what I’ve observed among people around me Hes not like a cena or rock or Austin or even HBK or hart. People that don’t casually watch wrestling don’t know who he is. I think this is the first time that “the guy” is so unknown amongst people that don’t watch wrestling at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back