Drinking Jai Alai and Listening to Post Malone, what are y'all doing?

I drank some 1792 Full Proof and a glass of EH Taylor Single Barrel while watching the Astros.

I bought a bottle of Don Julio 70 years yesterday. not really a fan of tequila but shit this stuff is good. i'm out of balcones though but i see them all the time now. have you tried their rum?

Just had some beers and listening to Big K.R.I.T

his music is great. For people who say they hate rap I'll tell them to listen to King Remembered in Time by K.R.I.T

Great mixtape. Just good music.

drinking jager and doing some work for a meeting on monday and listening to the rolling stones.

Last edited:
I bought a bottle of Don Julio 70 years yesterday. not really a fan of tequila but shit this stuff is good. i'm out of balcones though but i see them all the time now. have you tried their rum?
I bet that Don Julio 70 is legit.

I haven’t tried the Balcones Rum yet, but I’m certainly not opposed to trying it. Do you know if they dose it with sugar after distillation? That’s the one issue I have with rum. Countries like Puerto Rico and many others do this to sweeten it up, which i’m not a fan of. Appleton Estates, however, is from Jamaica, and they’re one of about 3 countries that don’t add sugar. That added sugar can make for a bad hangover, depending on the dosage.

Edit: I just confirmed the Balcones Rum doesn’t have anything added after distillation. I’ll certainly try it. From the reviews it seems to have heavy bourbon notes. Pretty interesting.

Last edited:
I'm also sniffing mdma and popping xanax and blasting Lil Pump

<5>

Jk. You thought I was for real?

<KingstonFrown>

Waiting on someone to bring his broken shit for me to weld up and then I’m off to bed.

How many jeeps have you welded in your day?

My buddy runs his own shop, specializing in ornate railings for residential and heavy duty railings for commercial. He's teaching me how to weld while I help him carry around steel and install. Pretty good trade off.

He fields like five calls a week asking for him to fix jeeps. He hates jeeps because of it.

How many jeeps have you welded in your day?

My buddy runs his own shop, specializing in ornate railings for residential and heavy duty railings for commercial. He's teaching me how to weld while I help him carry around steel and install. Pretty good trade off.

He fields like five calls a week asking for him to fix jeeps. He hates jeeps because of it.
I’ve welded motor and tranny mounts for one of the WW2 style jeeps but that’s it.
I don’t weld for a living. I do it as a side job. It’s mainly aluminum welding.

I bet that Don Julio 70 is legit.

I haven’t tried the Balcones Rum yet, but I’m certainly not opposed to trying it. Do you know if they dose it with sugar after distillation? That’s the one issue I have with rum. Countries like Puerto Rico and many others do this to sweeten it up, which i’m not a fan of. Appleton Estates, however, is from Jamaica, and they’re one of about 3 countries that don’t add sugar. That added sugar can make for a bad hangover, depending on the dosage.

Edit: I just confirmed the Balcones Rum doesn’t have anything added after distillation. I’ll certainly try it. From the reviews it seems to have heavy bourbon notes. Pretty interesting.
we're (my wife and i) drinking the Julio right now and I'm fuuuuuucked up

Good to know about the balcones rum, it is fucking delicious.

Pizza
Bud
Pubg

Abstaining from the alcohols for a while

Having a shit day tbh, Just trying not to get angry but everything I see or interact with just pisses me off more.
<{1-7}>

I myself ain’t feeling too good. Depressed. Not sure if I want to play in traffic or just cut my face LOL. the fun never ends xx

<{1-7}>

I myself ain’t feeling too good. Depressed. Not sure if I want to play in traffic or just cut my face LOL. the fun never ends xx

Yeah I got pulled over yesterday because some asshole almost ran me off the road and I sped up to catch up to him right when I went by a cop. So..... Three citations I have now. And usual bullshit with my domestic situation. This bitch is always whining and crying and throwing little tantrums and it just outs me on edge. And then I'm SOBER now too. I don't know why anyone does it. This fucking sucks. And then there's all the usual health bullshit. Phys and mental. Haven't done shit but I've still been in pain all day.

I just want to punch someone until they stop moving. Preferably that cocksucker that got me pulled over.

Yeah I got pulled over yesterday because some asshole almost ran me off the road and I sped up to catch up to him right when I went by a cop. So..... Three citations I have now. And usual bullshit with my domestic situation. This bitch is always whining and crying and throwing little tantrums and it just outs me on edge. And then I'm SOBER now too. I don't know why anyone does it. This fucking sucks. And then there's all the usual health bullshit. Phys and mental. Haven't done shit but I've still been in pain all day.

I just want to punch someone until they stop moving. Preferably that cocksucker that got me pulled over.
Damn just your luck bruh to get caught by a cop at that very moment. That’s some shit. And they never seen what the other guy did?

She still doing that with the baby? Agh.

Damn just your luck bruh to get caught by a cop at that very moment. That’s some shit. And they never seen what the other guy did?

She still doing that with the baby? Agh.
Man I have no luck but fucking bad luck. It's funny on a cosmic level at this point. Kids ain't gonna stop this bitch from being crazy. I dunno she's unhappy with the relationship and the unhappier she is the crazier and cuntier she gets.

And he just gets more withdrawn and apathetic because he's worn out with dealing with her shit. Bitch has the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

Always howling and crying about some shit. Swear to god I heard her sobbing and having a mini nervous breakdown like three different times today. Bitch is mental. Oh and it looks like her older boy is starting to have emotional problems as well. What a fucking shock. Then she WONDERS why he's a little shit and is always acting out. Maybe because he's watched you throw tantrums every day of his life?

I hate people that have zero self awareness or accountability for their own emotions. Like my life has mostly been shit, you don't think I wanna throw a fit every fucking day too? Yeah none of this is gonna end well imo.

Man I have no luck but fucking bad luck. It's funny on a cosmic level at this point. Kids ain't gonna stop this bitch from being crazy. I dunno she's unhappy with the relationship and the unhappier she is the crazier and cuntier she gets.

And he just gets more withdrawn and apathetic because he's worn out with dealing with her shit. Bitch has the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

Always howling and crying about some shit. Swear to god I heard her sobbing and having a mini nervous breakdown like three different times today. Bitch is mental. Oh and it looks like her older boy is starting to have emotional problems as well. What a fucking shock. Then she WONDERS why he's a little shit and is always acting out. Maybe because he's watched you throw tantrums every day of his life?

I hate people that have zero self awareness or accountability for their own emotions. Like my life has mostly been shit, you don't think I wanna throw a fit every fucking day too? Yeah none of this is gonna end well imo.
Hasn’t it already been said that she’s raising the future mentals lol. I mean that’s not actually funny and just really unfortunate for those children.

Laying in bed while a girl way out of my league takes a shower in the next room.

I'm 19 again.

I drank a few pinners from oskar blues, now I'm playing some texas hold em with some cousins.

The local craft beer cellar had some jai alai a month ago, really wish i would have drove there to buy some

Hasn’t it already been said that she’s raising the future mentals lol. I mean that’s not actually funny and just really unfortunate for those children.
Lolzors. Yeah it sucks I feel bad for the kids. I mean I've watched em grow up I love those kids. And they're probably fucked. No way their relationship lasts, so whatever that custody fight looks like. And then growing up around her. It's not that she's crazy, I'm used to crazy. It's that she seems to have no concept of how outlandish her mood swings are.

And from what I see she rarely takes any blame, she blames someone else for making her feel that way. Like bitch that isn't how this works. You're responsible for your own emotions your a goddamn adult.

It makes me mad because of the kids and my friend, but it also pisses me off as a crazy person that's put a ton of work into trying to control my emotions.

Back