SHOOP dat chillin' Demian Maia

3IIbYef.jpg

@Fahcough is just kinda like that, I think

I remember posting something about Jeff Goldblum and she(!) called me out on it being lame, lol

I feel like she would totally just knock the beer out of my hand

I mean I could totally be getting trolled, but I kinda doubt it...

screen-shot-2015-03-24-at-11-46-38-am.png

No I fully believe Maia is a bigger than the one posted. Truly pathetic to watch and insanely overrated BJJ. Struggles to get finishes and prays that the ref bends the stalemate rules for him to let him hang on longer before a stand up. Where he's just going to flop back to the ground. Couldn't hang with 185 anymore because they out muscled him so he drops to get size over 170s and reverts to same missionary receiving position. Really wish Usman had GnP him to retirement. Should shoop his face mid green

The Goldblum thing made me laugh. Forgot about that, it was him judging his tattoos or something. He's a unique person.

No I fully believe Maia is a bigger than the one posted. Truly pathetic to watch and insanely overrated BJJ. Struggles to get finishes and prays that the ref bends the stalemate rules for him to let him hang on longer before a stand up. Where he's just going to flop back to the ground. Couldn't hang with 185 anymore because they out muscled him so he drops to get size over 170s and reverts to same missionary receiving position. Really wish Usman had GnP him to retirement. Should shoop his face mid green

The Goldblum thing made me laugh. Forgot about that, it was him judging his tattoos or something. He's a unique person.
fair enough

will always love Maia, but won't ever over-exaggerate his standing

Goldblum reminds me of my Jewish aunt. Got a soft spot

Maia, Hoyce... Damn.. U´re a BJJ hater! lmao

Back