Aaron Pico would beat anyone on this show

Astute observation. Im gonna go out on a limb and say Frankie Edgar beats everyone on this show too

Lol. Bellator has Pico of course. But also has... Ed Ruth, Darrion Caldwell (already champion), AJ McKee, Logan Storely, Tywan Claxton, Joey Davis, James Gallagher.. I guess? Adam Loricz and some other guys.

Bellator has really done a good job with all of these prospects.

Caldwells is a champ, that's not prospect.

Yay they have 10 good prospects. Ufc has 5 to 10 in each division

Pico beats most fighters in Bellator. Whats your point? He is already beyond the point of TUF. Roy Nelson will probably be able to beat anyone from the upcoming HW TUF.

Pico is not an unknown prospect. He has some pretty impressive accomplishments.

• Freestyle wrestling
    • 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg 2nd place
    • 2016 Alexander Medved International Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Bronze Medal
    • 2015 Cerro Pelado Int'l Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Champion – Havana, Cuba[16]
    • 2014 Henri Deglane Challenge Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Champion – Nice, France[17]
    • 2014 Soslan Andiyev Senior Men Freestyle 70 kg Bronze Medal – North Ossetia – Alania, Russia[18]
    • 2014 Grand Prix of Spain Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Silver Medal – Madrid, Spain[19]
  • Boxing
    • 2008 Desert Showdown Champ – Indio, CA
    • 2008 California State PAL Champ – Oxnard, CA
    • 2008 National PAL Champ – Tournament Outstanding Boxer Award– Oxnard, CA
    • 2009 Desert Showdown Champ – Indio, CA
    • 2009 National Junior Golden Gloves Championship Champ – Mesquite, NV Tournament Outstanding Boxer Award
  • Pankration
    • 2008 – CA State Pankration Championships Champ – Santa Ana, CA
    • 2008 – National Pankration Championships Champ – Santa Ana, CA[20]
    • 2009 – CA State Pankration Championships Champ – Santa Ana, CA[21]
    • 2010 – Golden Cup European Pankration Champ – Kharkov, Ukraine

I sure hope Bellator's most groomed prospect, who they have had under their wing since 2014 beats the guys on TUF. The UFC just uses TUF to make a little extra tv money, and hopes one or two of the guys on the show pan out to at least be alright. Long gone are the days of top prospects being on the show, even if these guys are "undefeated."

Pick could very likely mop up most of the UFC 45 roster. Now that he has settled in a bit, he is looking unbelieveable. No one can take him down and his hands are off the chain. Once again, Coker beats Dana to the best prospects. Look for UFC to keep signing local level fighters and give them the UFC hype machine (i.e. Sage) while Coker signs the Cormiers, Woodleys, Rockholds and Jacares of the future.
And just like the rest Pico probably fights out his contract and sings with ufc for the bigger fights and pay after his prospect phase.

Aaron Pico had a contract before he even had a fight scheduled. This is not a normal prospect to be compared to other prospects.

most propects don't even go through TUF theses days, they just get signed, long gone are the days where champions actually pop up from the show.

Also it's kinda inevitable that PICO gets stolen by UFC when he gets his name out there and wants more. Bellator has too low of ceiling in terms of exposure right now.

The only promise I see is from Tyler Diamond at 145 and Luis Pena at 155 even though we just saw one fight.

Diamond probably becomes a mainstay and Pena has the skills and size to be a threat at 155.

No ones else really jumps out as amazing.

And ya Picking beats everyone on the show 155ers included

The only promise I see is from Tyler Diamond at 145 and Luis Pena at 155 even though we just saw one fight.

Diamond probably becomes a mainstay and Pena has the skills and size to be a threat at 155.

No ones else really jumps out as amazing.
Katona will be great in Bantamweight, he's beaten two top prospect Featherweights in Phillips and Thugnasty.

Lol. Bellator has Pico of course. But also has... Ed Ruth, Darrion Caldwell (already champion), AJ McKee, Logan Storely, Tywan Claxton, Joey Davis, James Gallagher.. I guess? Adam Loricz and some other guys.

Bellator has really done a good job with all of these prospects.
MVP.

Pico is definitely impressive with those hands. I mean, he can hit. As far as wrestling goes I think they are very few people in the world that could take this guy down. Obviously, it's possible but this kid was beating nationally ranked wrestlers when he was like 13 years old.

He's doing the right thing fighting lesser ranked fighters at such an early stage in his career. No need to throw him to the lions yet. He is young and still has a lot of room for improvement.

Not gonna crown the kid just yet but don't be surprised if in another two years he's holding on to a belt.
He defeated a guy who just won the senior world championships when he was in high school. The current best college wrestler, Zain Retherford, lost to Pico like 4 times. Every match they had.

Pick could very likely mop up most of the UFC 45 roster. Now that he has settled in a bit, he is looking unbelieveable. No one can take him down and his hands are off the chain. Once again, Coker beats Dana to the best prospects. Look for UFC to keep signing local level fighters and give them the UFC hype machine (i.e. Sage) while Coker signs the Cormiers, Woodleys, Rockholds and Jacares of the future.
Then dana will sign them and get 3 or 4 good years out them before that hit the tail end of there career

Pico beats up 3 complete cans and all of a sudden he is the next goat? ayyyy right on sherbros

Then dana will sign them and get 3 or 4 good years out them before that hit the tail end of there career
Game hath changed, Mon Frere. That was the case under Fertittas, who actually had a vested interest in building an NFL type league, w\ all the best competeting under one banner. Practically every major signing recently signing recently has gone the way of the Coke man: Ed Ruth, Pico, Jake Hager, Tyrell Fortune, etc. they are gobbling up all the talent and prospects, not to mention elite fighters like Rory, Moose, Bader, Phil and legends like Chael, Fedor, Wand and Lyoto. UFC is banking on the racing power of those three letters 'U-F-C', whilst feeding us watered down garbage like manners and WMMA.

Back