The tolerant left.

There’s a difference between drunk people getting drinks thrown in their face and not calling the cops.

And

Somebody minding their own business then getting a drink thrown in their face.

But ok, have fun dealing with the police on that one and hope you do t get charges pressed.

Dude. I'll try one more time.

I was laughing at it being likened to an assault.

It was not an assault. Throwing a drink on a person, stranger or otherwise, is not assault.

First off, you countered my claim about an entire state being among the worst for drug abuse, and brought up a single county.

Secondly, rural America is where we see the highest concentration of meth and opioid abuse. Guess who lives there?

Thirdly, When our junkies die, it's not due in part to freezing on a drug trip. They die the ole fashioned junkie way. Have you ever tried extricating a frozen junkie from a frozen lake?

<23>

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/11/why-cant-addicts-just-quit/545552/

Seattle has lately been strained by both rising homelessness and heroin addiction. Last year, a record 359 people died in Seattle from drug overdoses. The majority of them involved opioids—heroin or prescription painkillers.

Get off your liberal high horse. Drugs are a problem everywhere.

The real issue is why.

You could just wait until the lake thaws...

Also this little girl is tougher than you:

alaska-life-photography.jpg

<23>

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/11/why-cant-addicts-just-quit/545552/

Seattle has lately been strained by both rising homelessness and heroin addiction. Last year, a record 359 people died in Seattle from drug overdoses. The majority of them involved opioids—heroin or prescription painkillers.

Get off your liberal high horse. Drugs are a problem everywhere.

The real issue is why.

You could just wait until the lake thaws...

Also this little girl is tougher than you:

alaska-life-photography.jpg

Again, I referenced an entire state, and you brought up a county. Also, I was not the one using the "der, Alaska aint got no libs, must be grate!" view.....

Again, I referenced an entire state, and you brought up a county. Also, I was not the one using the "der, Alaska aint got no libs, must be grate!" view.....

And I posted links that showed Seattle is suffering from homelessness and drug abuse. Drugs are a problem everywhere.

All I said was hopefully progressive libs never care about Alaska.

Last edited:

It was not an assault. Throwing a drink on a person, stranger or otherwise, is not assault.

Depends on the area. Some places have harmful and or offensive contact labeled for assault or simple battery. So depending on the area it can be assault.

And it’s ok and even funny as long as the person holds different political views than you right?

And only a conservative Pussy would call it assault right?

He's going insane because he can't get a joke, while insisting he's cooler than a polar bear's toenails.

I shouldn't have said that, he'll get put over the edge, if you know what I mean.

Lol I’m the one going insane hahaah!!!

There are scumbags on both the left and the right. The difference is the scumbags on the left think they're being a warrior for justice.

Damn near brainwashed. Sad.

And yet, there are STATES where it is worse. Is Seattle, or King County a state?

<{vega}>

You think drugs are in every house in Alaska? Things are apparently getting better.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/overdose-deaths-fall-in-14-states_us_5a8ef368e4b05ffbefca1690

In Alaska, where deaths declined more than 11 percent between the 12-month period ending July 2016 and the 12-month period ending July 2017, the state’s public health chief, Jay Butler, said the trend has been cause for some optimism.

Seattle is the largest city in WA...

https://www.thetreatmentcenter.com/resources/drug-facts-by-state/washington/

Overall, Washington still experiences about 600 opioid-related deaths each year.

Thoughts? My thoughts go as follows: I think the left has a lot of hatred in their hearts and deep down a lot of these people that call other people racists are racist themselves.
It was wildly inappropriate but at the same time Tomi Lahren peddles highly polarizing material to generate views. If you're going to take such a confrontational and controversial public stance then on some level expect the targets of your ire to throw some heat back.

Even Lauren Southern, who openly flirts with white nationalism, doesn't spew the kind of vitriol that Lahren does. And honestly its kind of a non-story. I bet even Southern would agree, she had piss thrown on her and she pretty much said it wasn't a big deal and definitely wasn't worth bothering the cops over.

Definitely crossing a line, Lahren only says stupid polarizing shit so she should only be responded to with speech, but I'm not going to lose sleep over Lahren getting a drink thrown on her.

You think drugs are in every house in Alaska? Things are apparently getting better.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/overdose-deaths-fall-in-14-states_us_5a8ef368e4b05ffbefca1690

In Alaska, where deaths declined more than 11 percent between the 12-month period ending July 2016 and the 12-month period ending July 2017, the state’s public health chief, Jay Butler, said the trend has been cause for some optimism.

Seattle is the largest city in WA...

If you don't, or can't see the difference between cities and states, I so no point in explaining this further for you.

Assault?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Is your body made out of vaginas sewn together into a human shape?

So throwing a drink in somebodies face isnt assault in your eyes? I know we have this weird adversarial relationship here, but you arent being serious are you?

Things are comming to a boil...

What will happen if things boil over? Your post sounds like "Them lefties gonna need a beatdown if they keep this up. Someone's gotta take back this country.", but I'm sure you didn't mean that.

If you don't, or can't see the difference between cities and states, I so no point in explaining this further for you.

<Prem973>

They are part of the state...

Where do you think the drug abuse is happening? They happen in cities and towns.

Back