PWD 590: The Juice Spot

Rick and Morty or Archer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you don’t have to be on the field tho. you can stay in the locker room if you don’t want to stand.

How are these idiots so stupid that they don’t realize they’re making this worse by bringing attention to it
Seriously.....all this shit would've been forgotten by February if they didn't bring it up again.

wait what type of pron are we talking about here?

we’ve got Johnny Appleseed here with his sack of pron. there must have been some weird shit for sure.

Long and short of it, the "good bit" was the girl farting out what the guy left behind into a glass, and then drinking it.

Long and short of it, the "good bit" was the girl farting out what the guy left behind into a glass, and then drinking it.
was the guy who brought the DVDs Mexican by chance?

@RogerGoodell

Why do you hate freedom?

Roger Goodell might be that one kid Mister Rogers wouldn't want as his neighbor.

Hulk Hogan didn’t bodyslam Andre The Giant in front of 142,000 screaming Hulkamanics for this

I don't know who anyone is here, but I don't know who anyone was at the last one and I enjoyed....most likely watch.

Sounds like Fox actually got a good deal. Even a 30 minute sitcom costs roughly $2 mil per episode and only airs new content half the year. They get 2 hours all 52 weeks of the year.

How are these idiots so stupid that they don’t realize they’re making this worse by bringing attention to it

They could have nipped this in the bud 2 years ago and they did nothing. Now that they are losing $$$ they are pretending to care. Sympy...None of it

Sounds like Fox actually got a good deal. Even a 30 minute sitcom costs roughly $2 mil per episode and only airs new content half the year. They get 2 hours all 52 weeks of the year.
I heard it's 3.

Or maybe because Ravishing Roger Goodell feels threatened by the impending EX EF ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I still think this whole kneeling for the anthem thing was merely a butthurt Kaepernick lashing out because he sucked and got benched.

Did anyone else see Braun crushing a fruit in his hands as a subtle shot at Balor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back