The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really the kind of pussy that would file an assault charge over water droplets touching you?

Are you really the kind of pussy that would advocate such charges?

So now you're back to admitting it is assault to throw water on somebody? Lmao this is too much fun

So now you're back to admitting it is assault to throw water on somebody? Lmao this is too much fun

It really depends on the state to be honest. Some states it is, and some it isn't.

Anyone who would file assault charges over that "incident" is a huge pussy and so is anyone advocating for it.

In reality, the cops would probably tell everyone involved to fuck off for being dumb cunts.

He's using a normative definition and you're using an English common law definition. Like he said, whether throwing water on a person is "assault" statutorily depends on the jurisdiction.

Also, like he said, only a gaping pussy would file an assault charge for being splashed with water. That's also normative, but I'm pretty confident in saying it.

It really depends on the state to be honest. Some states it is, and some it isn't.

Anyone who would file assault charges over that "incident" is a huge pussy and so is anyone advocating for it.

In reality, the cops would probably tell everyone involved to fuck off for being dumb cunts.

Backtrack noted.

Backtrack noted.

Sorry you're a pussy that would file charges from getting splashed with water.

I thought that mustache would give you more gusto, I guess not.

I don't think Tamey needs a white knight like you, she's not even a big enough pussy to file charges here. She took her L and ran to FOX news for some exposure.

He's using a normative definition and you're using an English common law definition. Like he said, whether throwing water on a person is "assault" statutorily depends on the jurisdiction.

Also, like he said, only a gaping pussy would file an assault charge for being splashed with water. That's also normative, but I'm pretty confident in saying it.

Somebody is a gaping pussy for not allowing people to throw water (coffee, alcohol, urine, what else counts?) On their person without them being ok with it?

I'd probably just beat that ass if it was a dude, but the law is there for good reason. Think of it being the dead of winter and you throw a glass of water (maybe even a bucket?) On somebody. Tell me that doesnt seriously fuck with their day. @Rational Poster defending this is absolutely retarded from a legal perspective and I'm pretty sure everybody knows it

Somebody is a gaping pussy for not allowing people to throw water (coffee, alcohol, urine, what else counts?) On their person without them being ok with it?

I'd probably just beat that ass if it was a dude, but the law is there for good reason. Think of it being the dead of winter and you throw a glass of water (maybe even a bucket?) On somebody. Tell me that doesnt seriously fuck with their day. @Rational Poster defending this is absolutely retarded from a legal perspective and I'm pretty sure everybody knows it

I'm not defending anyone here.

Taimi is an asshole who is getting some of the checks she wrote cashed. The people at the restaurant were assholes. And you're a giant fucking pussy for likening this incident to an actual assault that requires the police to get involved.

Sorry you're a pussy that would file charges from getting splashed with water.

I thought that mustache would give you more gusto, I guess not.

I don't think Tamey needs a white knight like you, she's not even a big enough pussy to file charges here. She took her L and ran to FOX news for some exposure.

Please quote where I said I personally would press charges... I'll wait

I'm not defending anyone here.

Taimi is an asshole. The people at the restaurant were assholes. And you're a giant fucking pussy for likening this incident to an actual assault that requires the police to get involved.

It is an actual assault you baffooon

Now you know what it's like to talk to you in the Trump investigation thread, you big dork.

Hahahahahaha how did I know that is where you were going with this? You know what the major difference is? There is video evidence of a crime in this case. Lmao holy fuck you admitted to that level of butthurt about the trump threads?

Anyways apparently this doesnt need to continue as you have already tucked tail. I'll let you have the last word

Hahahahahaha how did I know that is where you were going with this? You know what the major difference is? There is video evidence of a crime in this case. Lmao holy fuck you admitted to that level of butthurt about the trump threads?

Anyways apparently this doesnt need to continue as you have already tucked tail. I'll let you have the last word

Except there are guilty pleas in the Trump investigation.. which goes beyond video evidence.

Can any of the smart guys give me an opinion on Peter Schiff, or Stefan molyneux? I dont know the first thing about stefan, but I heard Peter on rogans podcast and kinda liked him.

I need to diversify my podcasts with smart, successful white guys. I dont care if they're left, right or center, just not someone pushing their agenda before all else. Any suggestions?

Can any of the smart guys give me an opinion on Peter Schiff, or Stefan molyneux? I dont know the first thing about stefan, but I heard Peter on rogans podcast and kinda liked him.

I need to diversify my podcasts with smart, successful white guys. I dont care if they're left, right or center, just not someone pushing their agenda before all else. Any suggestions?

Stefan Molyneux is the worst.

Watch his youtube video about Native Americans and you'll understand what I mean.

What happened to your "facts" @Tropodan ???

You big giant pussy.

IMG_24052018_145417_0.png

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Gotta say I like the Wai / Jack arguments more than the ODB / RP ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back