NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone think the caps will beat the knights ?

But Vegas may have too much fire power for the Caps. Unless Backstrom, and Oshie can get it going.

As this is just as great for Holtby as it is for Ovi. Holtby and Ovi have been going through these yoff woes together.

I don't think that Vegas has THAT much firepower. They've won most of their games through speed and great goaltending, not scoring a ton of goals.

I think Washington has a good chance if Holtby plays well and Oshie gets going.

happy for ovi and the caps to get to the finals...

but I smell a sweep by Vegas...

bachelorette_sign_homepage.gif

what happens in Vegas.......stays in Vegas

STANLEY.jpg

Ovi got dis!
<GOT4>

To hell with Ovchokin.

Fleury gonna own him again.

Holtby has been their best player in the yoffs anyways but no one mentions him. Columbus or the Pens would’ve beat them if’s it wasn’t for him.

Well deserved for Ovie as few players have the pure passion for playing as he does.

But TJ Oshie has been surprisingly good this playoffs and i chirped the hell out of the Caps for resigning him for 8 years.

Also, some vegas mofo resident dropped 10k on the knights to win the cup in sept -- at 200-1 odds.

Good for him!

So anyone think the caps will beat the knights ?
Certainly not writing Washington off with the crazy talent they have throughout their lineup. But they've had a long, bruising run to the Finals, while Vegas has pretty much decimated every team in front of them. I think the speed of the Knights will be too much and they'll just be all over Washington. If Fleury can hold up one more series his Conn Smythe and place in the Hall is secured.

Better question, if the Knights lose in 7 with a bunch of 2-1/3-2 losses, does Fleury still get the Conn Smythe? There's a case to be made for sure.

Certainly not writing Washington off with the crazy talent they have throughout their lineup. But they've had a long, bruising run to the Finals, while Vegas has pretty much decimated every team in front of them. I think the speed of the Knights will be too much and they'll just be all over Washington. If Fleury can hold up one more series his Conn Smythe and place in the Hall is secured.

Better question, if the Knights lose in 7 with a bunch of 2-1/3-2 losses, does Fleury still get the Conn Smythe? There's a case to be made for sure.

I think he does -- he's done enough already. Unless Marchessault goes absolutely on a tear with 14 points, MAF wins it; even with a 3+ GAA

edit, sorry misread your question

Last edited:

I don't think so, especially if Ovie plays lights out, or Kuznetzov.

Fleury has been great, but Ovie has been really good as well. He's been hitting, being a good leader, and scoring as well (I think he's 2nd in playoff points to Kuz right now, and 2nd in goals to Schieflie).

If they lose and it's Washington's 3rd/4th liners/Oshie, etc who do a lot of the work, then I can see it.

If Vegas wins, he's already done enough to get it.

Guess im a cunt then.

Vegas winning in their inaugural season with a buncha castaways and Fleury 3peating and sticking it to the Pens would be more satisfying.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if the Caps won, but Vegas' story is just too good. It would feel like kind of a ripoff if they lost now.

Wife picked Vegas and I picked the Caps to win it all.
That being said, I think the difference will be in net. Holtby has ben pretty good at best, while Fleury has been a god damn monster. Want the Caps to win, but Vegas takes this in 6

Guess im a cunt then.

Vegas winning in their inaugural season with a buncha castaways and Fleury 3peating and sticking it to the Pens would be more satisfying.

Look at mr cunt overhere, rooting for the team with the history and tradition.

Look at mr cunt overhere, rooting for the team with the history and tradition.

Absolutely true.

Name me any other team that has a history of making it to the stanley cup finals every year since there existence with a goalie whos about to 3peat.

Your av dictates youre french canadian.

Therefor you have a legal obligation to post in both your official languages and french must be typed 1st and in bold.

VAGIN / cunt

Youre whalecum.

Your av dictates youre french canadian.

Therefor you have a legal obligation to post in both your official languages and french must be typed 1st and in bold.

VAGIN / cunt

Youre whalecum.

Bon on fait comme ça,
CONNARD!! / cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back