Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked, I answered obstruction of justice. You didn't get pissy until I provided an article. Lol
I'm not "pissy", but I like to stay on topic...especially when it's past my bedtime.

I'm not "pissy", but I like to stay on topic...especially when it's past my bedtime.

So you were only asking about knowledge of those around him and not criminal activity he directly committed?

I'm pretty sure he's in the loop for almost everything that was committed during his campaign.

Is the thread more fancy if it has a French title?

By the way you got it wrong, it you were trying to say "Meantime/Meanwhile," it should have been "Pendant ce temps,"

Also erroné should come after assertions, not before. Also you didn't do the feminine/plural aggreement i.e. it should be: assertions erronées.

Also, not "du" entrapment. It would be de l'entrapement, since it starts with a vowel. It's short for "de la".

So you were only asking about knowledge of those around him and not criminal activity he directly committed?

I'm pretty sure he's in the loop for almost everything that was committed during his campaign.
It beggars belief that Jr and senior were in the same building when the Magnitsky act meeting occurred and Donny didn't hear anything about it

By the way you got it wrong, it you were trying to say "Meantime/Meanwhile," it should have been "Pendant ce temps,"

Also erroné should come after assertions, not before. Also you didn't do the feminine/plural aggreement i.e. it should be: assertions erronées.

Also, not "du" entrapment. It would be de l'entrapement, since it starts with a vowel. It's short for "de la".
Also, blancmange.

@Quipling

Again, please stick to one subject. Otherwise you conflate everything together.

True or false, the news story which prompted the question broke in the middle of Sessions testimony?

Bob, we were talking about entrapment for crimes people didn't commit. Then you brought up the Steele dossier, now you're bringing up Jeff Sessions denying he committed perjury. And no bob, I do not think that the story around Sessions perjuring himself did not break in the middle of that video, and I have no idea why you're bringing this up. Why don't you tell us?

Bob, we were talking about entrapment for crimes people didn't commit. Then you brought up the Steele dossier, now you're bringing up Jeff Sessions denying he committed perjury. And no bob, I do not think that the story around Sessions perjuring himself did not break in the middle of that video, and I have no idea why you're bringing this up. Why don't you tell us?

Again with the veering off subject, you brought up Sessions “perjury”, and I’m going to display how once again you’re half thought through posts are easily debunked.

Answer the question. Did the story break, that Sessions responded to, in the middle of his first hearing, yes or no?

Again with the veering off subject, you brought up Sessions “perjury”, and I’m going to display how once again you’re half thought through posts are easily debunked.

You tried to dismiss perjury as "just talking to russians." When it was pointed out to you that this is still illegal, you posted a year old youtube video of Sessions dismissing his own lies as "misremembering." I'm assuming this is just your attempt to exit the conversation on a deflection, but who knows.

Answer the question. Did the story break, that Sessions responded to, in the middle of his first hearing, yes or no?

I don't remember when the "story" broke in relation to when Franken asked Sessions why he lied under oath. I don't see how that's relevant to Sessions lying under oath, as perjury is not somehow time barred depending on when a Senator hears about it, or asks the accused about it.
How about you tell us the point your trying to make with this year old youtube video.

You tried to dismiss perjury as "just talking to russians." When it was pointed out to you that this is still illegal, you posted a year old youtube video of Sessions dismissing his own lies as "misremembering." I'm assuming this is just your attempt to exit the conversation on a deflection, but who knows.

I don't remember when the "story" broke in relation to when Franken asked Sessions why he lied under oath. I don't see how that's relevant to Sessions lying under oath, as perjury is not somehow time barred depending on when a Senator hears about it, or asks the accused about it.
How about you tell us the point your trying to make with this year old youtube video.

Of course you don’t remember, because you didn’t watch it live, and you didn’t watch the video I posted. If you’re not going to even make an attempt to educate yourself, you’re not worth engaging with.

Of course you don’t remember, because you didn’t watch it live, and you didn’t watch the video I posted. If you’re not going to even make an attempt to educate yourself, you’re not worth engaging with.

Bob, no one knows what the fuck you're talking about. Do you want a direct answer to your terrible question? Ok bob, here goes, pay attention:

No, I do not think the story of Jeff Sessions committing perjury broke during senate questioning of him committing perjury. I think they knew about it before they called the hearing.

Now what exactly do you think your video proves? It's ten minutes of Al Franken ripping on Sessions and calling bullshit on his attempts to claim that he just "didn't remember" on the three separate instances where he lied under oath.

So could you tell us how this video supports your claim that Sessions only "talked to a russian?"

Remember how you guys felt on election night?

Get ready for that x10 when the IG report comes out and the indictments that result.

It will be glorious!

Weeping! Gnashing of teeth! Exploding heads! Schadenfreude!

Bob, no one knows what the fuck you're talking about. Do you want a direct answer to your terrible question? Ok bob, here goes, pay attention:

No, I do not think the story of Jeff Sessions committing perjury broke during senate questioning of him committing perjury. I think they knew about it before they called the hearing.

Now what exactly do you think your video proves? It's ten minutes of Al Franken ripping on Sessions and calling bullshit on his attempts to claim that he just "didn't remember" on the three separate instances where he lied under oath.

So could you tell us how this video supports your claim that Sessions only "talked to a russian?"

That’s not an answer to my question. Go back, read it carefully and answer the question with a yes or no.

The reason we have to do it like this is you are unable to stay on topic for more than 2 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back