International The U.K wants to ban Donald Trump for saying they're trying to disguise their massive Muslim problem

Donald Trump's statements about what's happening in the U.K and Germany is...

• Absolutely true!

• Completely false!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nothing in between "completely true" and "absolutely false"?

For anyone who honestly thinks Trump isn't getting re elected, just look at that poll results.

Must be doing something right if these people don’t want you around.
giphy.gif

It's weird Scotland has had a Muslim population since before I was born mainly from the Sub-continent. I've never noticed any major problems in the central belt here.

I can only speak to what i know though. The poll is satire? As i imagine the truth runs somewhere inbetween.
you from the central belt? what part? Im near Falkirk

yeah we dont have anywhere close to the amount of issues with our muslim population, maybe thats what happens when you dont make them feel unwanted?

For anyone who honestly thinks Trump isn't getting re elected, just look at that poll results.
you think that is an accurate representation of his popularity? a thread thats years old and was originally posted when this place was a swamp of far right goofs?

I' love to know what percent of the 173 who voted there' an issue here in the UK actually live here.

I lived there when I was a kid. My most recent trip back Rangers/Celtic on TV so the pubs were hopping. That's basically a national holiday over there as you well know.

Guess what day the local Muslims chose to march through town angrily shouting at people and waving signs?

It was such an obvious attempt to start shit, even the hooligans in the pub we were in were just shaking their heads.

you think that is an accurate representation of his popularity? a thread thats years old and was originally posted when this place was a swamp of far right goofs?

The right wing posters still exist and will still vote in the election even if the mods here banned them all. Getting banned from Sherdog doesn't strip you of your right to vote in a federal election as far as I know.

Trump remains far more popular than the polls would suggest. Need I remind you of how all the major polling firms got embarrassed in 2016?

The right wing posters still exist and will still vote in the election even if the mods here banned them all. Getting banned from Sherdog doesn't strip you of your right to vote in a federal election as far as I know.

Trump remains far more popular than the polls would suggest. Need I remind you of how all the major polling firms got embarrassed in 2016?
but sherdog is not an accurate representation of America.... when Trump was elected this place was like 90% right wing, and he just won the election. Nowadays its more of a split down the middle..... and Trump is viewed as a joke all around the world.

Cant see him even being interested in re-election, but if he does I cant see him winning

but sherdog is not an accurate representation of America.... when Trump was elected this place was like 90% right wing, and he just won the election. Nowadays its more of a split down the middle..... and Trump is viewed as a joke all around the world.

Cant see him even being interested in re-election, but if he does I cant see him winning

From what I understand, it was about 50/50 back then and the lefty mods got so tired of getting owned constantly on a fair playing field, they banned 90% of right wing posters to try and make it a fair fight.

Who is going to beat him?

From what I understand, it was about 50/50 back then and the lefty mods got so tired of getting owned constantly on a fair playing field, they banned 90% of right wing posters to try and make it a fair fight.
yeah........no

I know they banned the right wing posters, but not because they were tired of "being owned"

I guess that's up for debate.

I voted completely false just so I could see the poll results.
I know they have an issue, but nothing Drumf says is absolutely true.

This is the left in a nutshell.

"Yeah that's true, but Trump said it, so it can't be true.

I guess that's up for debate.
it really isnt..... it was something to do with a group message and them disrupting the forum

most of the ones banned were twats anyway, its no great loss

Back