***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Young showing he’s legitimately the teams retard.
Young and McGee were the dumbest nba duo ever when they were on the Jizards. Going to be lame that these two cans are going to get rings this year.

Gordon averaged around 18 this season. THink CP3 could have scored 5?

Gordon hasn't gotten enough credit, he's kept them in this series.. his extra minutes made up for Paul's absense.

If iggy played it would have been over in six..

The Warriors are a superior team and this series showed that.

Well definitely going to root for the LeCavs in this Finals. Would be amazing to see him drag those cans to a title. Honestly, it'd be pretty impressive to avoid the sweep, but no one cares about moral victories.

Actually that's wrong.

Gordon took on CP3's minutes and scored 23.. Gordon had played really well this series and his extra minutes made up for CP3's absense in this series.

If Iggy played this series would have been over in 6.
Que? If Paul doesn’t get hurt green doesn’t play that many mins. This is the dumbest take I’ve seen in this thread. Lol

The Rockets aren't missing 27 straights threes with Paul in the lineup. Warriors get fucked if Chris played tonight.

Well definitely going to root for the LeCavs in this Finals. Would be amazing to see him drag those cans to a title. Honestly, it'd be pretty impressive to avoid the sweep, but no one cares about moral victories.
If it was the durcantless warios he’d have a good chance. Not this team.

Is there a story here ? I thought Durant was liked but I don’t follow the warriors closely

Just seems like there is a palpable resentment when he goes ISO KD and it's not effective. He also seems insecure in his standing with the boys when he's bricking.

There hasn't been any stories, sometimes him and dray get heated but It's not serious. Fuck these Finals.

Gordon hasn't gotten enough credit, he's kept them in this series.. his extra minutes made up for Paul's absense.

<bball1>

Yeah, Gordon went down swinging every game (can't be said for Hardcan). Gordon has heart and had a couple really good games. He also got way too much credit for the game 4 win where he bricked so much late it kept GSW in it, but then finally hit a dagger. He should hold his head up (he, Capela and Tucker have nothing to be ashamed about). I don't think he made up for Paul's absence though. Gordon puts up points whether Paul plays or not.

Warriors heavy favorite. Fuck it First time in doing this in any of the 4 Finals with these 2 teams. I'm picking Bern . I want him to go full Hero Ball average 40 20 10 or some shit , go down from exhaustion ( or heat cramps). Do it Bern you Mutant balding Super Human you. Take the most advanced version of the Juice.

Houston wins that game with Paul. They got horribly unlucky.

Yeah they looked like the better, more complete team. It took a record breaking (in a bad way) shooting performance to fuck that up. Gsw and Cavs lucky their opponents shot like ass.

Young and McGee were the dumbest nba duo ever when they were on the Jizards. Going to be lame that these two cans are going to get rings this year.
Don't ever bring up that period of Wizcans ball ever again. Within a history steeped in mediocrity and worse, that was a truly dark time. ESAL is my pt

Glad to see the Warriors persevere without the former 6th man of the year/finals MVP.

Takes real heart.

Lol at the Rockets.

CP0 was shooting 40% on the series and 4.5 assists per game. That's basically what the Rockets did tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back