What Old TV Shows Would You Like to See Revived?

p184085_b_v8_aa.jpg

Maybe Bill's attorney could arrange some type of work release. LMAO

Transformers - make it like the original cartoon
GI Joe - only make it more hardcore. There was a trailer released years ago that implied they were going to do that, with more realistic fighting and Snake Eyes actually killing a guy, but then that was the last i heard of it.

Well, much too late, but Freaks and Geeks (the only show to really do the 80s right in the post 80s).

Freddy's Nightmares.

Facts of Life

USA UP ALL NIGHT

I think Freddy's Nightmares has potential. The Twilight Zone was a classic and Tales from the Darkside was solid back in the day. We don't have anything like that today. I think American Horror Story is pretty overrated.

Highlander
Forever knight
Dark skies
Jericho ( not old but fuck it)
Kindred the embraced
Millenium
Brimstone

Transformers - make it like the original cartoon

They kind of did that with Transformers: Titans Return

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/transformers-titans-return.3655949/

GI Joe - only make it more hardcore. There was a trailer released years ago that implied they were going to do that, with more realistic fighting and Snake Eyes actually killing a guy, but then that was the last i heard of it.

I would dig seeing a new G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero cartoon (despite the fact that I'm a grown-ass man). lol

They kind of did that with Transformers: Titans Return

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/transformers-titans-return.3655949/

I would dig seeing a new G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero cartoon (despite the fact that I'm a grown-ass man). lol
Never heard of that new Transformers series. That looks pretty sick. Thanks!

No shame in watching a new GI Joe cartoon. I know there are other dudes besides us who would watch that shit. This was the trailer i mentioned. Apparently it was an animated movie.

Tales from the crypt.
Outer limits.

maybe a mix of the two horror sic fi esque, like black mirrors but with superior american funding, filming, casting etc..

Never heard of that new Transformers series. That looks pretty sick. Thanks!

No shame in watching a new GI Joe cartoon. I know there are other dudes besides us who would watch that shit. This was the trailer i mentioned. Apparently it was an animated movie.

Yeah, I like that direction. They should do a television series that follows some of the better story lines from the original comic book series. It really wouldn't get any better than that.

Back