Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

lolz... killjoy just happens to show up after Nurse Joy

am I supposed to think this is a coincidence? <{cruzshake}>
? How is that even related? You guys are paranoid.

Prove it.
If I was some 600 pound Cheeto fingers die posing as a female, it wouldn’t be very hard to find some woman’s account, steal all her pics, and carry on from there. You are free to assume what you will, but I have a few ideas about why guys here are so paranoid about this.

1. You’re afraid if you masturbate to my pic and I’m secretly a guy that somehow makes you gay.
2. Deep down you have a belief that women are just incapable of being fun anc cool or knowing anything about fights..so must be a guy
3. You’re weak, and if you end up actually liking a female here and turns out she’s a guy, your little heart wil be broken and well...then you’re really gay!
4. Constant request to prove my gender are actually secret wishes I’ll post a live nude to your DM. “If you’re REALLY a woman let me see your tits!!”

I’m left baffled at why guys even care. It’s not like we will ever meet. I’m not gonna seduce you and catfish you only to show up at your house in drag and expect you to give me lovin’ . I only came here by invitation. Thought it would be a cool way to kill the boredom of a boring night shift . Shit like this is why females leave.

If I was some 600 pound Cheeto fingers die posing as a female, it wouldn’t be very hard to find some woman’s account, steal all her pics, and carry on from there. You are free to assume what you will, but I have a few ideas about why guys here are so paranoid about this.

1. You’re afraid if you masturbate to my pic and I’m secretly a guy that somehow makes you gay.
2. Deep down you have a belief that women are just incapable of being fun anc cool or knowing anything about fights..so must be a guy
3. You’re weak, and if you end up actually liking a female here and turns out she’s a guy, your little heart wil be broken and well...then you’re really gay!
4. Constant request to prove my gender are actually secret wishes I’ll post a live nude to your DM. “If you’re REALLY a woman let me see your tits!!”

I’m left baffled at why guys even care. It’s not like we will ever meet. I’m not gonna seduce you and catfish you only to show up at your house in drag and expect you to give me lovin’ . I only came here by invitation. Thought it would be a cool way to kill the boredom of a boring night shift . Shit like this is why females leave.

{<huh}

You're in the post your picture thread...

470515.jpg
{<huh}

You're in the post your picture thread...
yes, and my avatar is my actual picture. Should I just repost it innthe main text area? Not sure why it matters. Perhaps you guys were just hoping for a different one.

yes, and my avatar is my actual picture. Should I just repost it innthe main text area? Not sure why it matters. Perhaps you guys were just hoping for a different one.
Nurse Joy! Why did you quote me!!?

I don't get why people always think they will never meet people they meet here. I have. Plenty of other people have. We are planning an OT meet up right now, actually. Don't be so negative, although I get why you are.

I don't get why people always think they will never meet people they meet here. I have. Plenty of other people have. We are planning an OT meet up right now, actually. Don't be so negative, although I get why you are.

I’m not in the habit of flying internationally to meet people from an Internet forum. I suppose if I ended up bonding with people and a ticket was provided I’d consider it ;)

I’m not in the habit of flying internationally to meet people from an Internet forum. I suppose if I ended up bonding with people and a ticket was provided I’d consider it ;)
Well, I don't think people do it habitually by any means. And I suppose you don't exactly have friends here either. But meeting up with people isn't very far fetched, is all I'm saying.

I also didn't meet up on my dime though lol. I'm like the male version of you around here, so I get why you do what you do, bc I do it too. I'm sure it's much easier for you though.

pip'd myself a lot of times here, here's another one
Screenshot_2018_3_9_Dani_Petr_cz.png

Back