Episode 7 of TUF and 3 of DCs fighters are already injured

All Knees Arthroscoped

images

Forgot TUF was going on actually.

I've only seen one clip of this season and it was on YouTube. It was a clip of DC flashing his dick to Stipe. Really all I needed to see to be honest. Highlight of the season.

<Fedor23>

Where can I watch it for free without getting a virus and skip through all the drama? That's what I thought

Forgot TUF was going on actually.

I've only seen one clip of this season and it was on YouTube. It was a clip of DC flashing his dick to Stipe. Really all I needed to see to be honest. Highlight of the season.

<Fedor23>

You're not missing out. Nearly every episode consists out of some fighter whining about their injuries. Last episode didn't even have a fight because the fighter pulled out due to calf cramps before the fight

I've had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that DC doesn't make it to the Miocic fight. Hopefully these guys are his sacrifices to the gods to ensure he stays in good health.

I've had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that DC doesn't make it to the Miocic fight. Hopefully these guys are his sacrifices to the gods to ensure he stays in good health.

Ngannou is on the same card and Volkov is on standby so we at least get somewhat competitive fight if one of them drops out

Well, when DC isn't there...Cain is in charge of the training sessions...shouldn't be surprising at all.

Well the injuries have been in the fights, the only injury during training was on Miocics team
I really think DC will pull out so Cain can step in last minute but after seeing Volkov being on call it seems as if the UFC put that in place to stop DC from trying to do that

If you ain’t injured, you ain’t training hard enough bro.

The cramps were a strange one unless the guy had cut a lot of weight,
to get them where it lasts for over a half hour has got to be due to dehydration or the guy wanted an out.
The others with the foot injuries,anyone with a kicking game on TUF is always going to be risking damage due to the amount of fights in a short space of time .
Its not like years ago ,nowadays doctors wont just let a fighter suck it up they will just not clear them to fight

Back