Status
Not open for further replies.
so much fail in one shirt

Screen_Shot_2018-06-01_at_5.06.52_PM.png

Account bet between me and @SBJJ
He says Korea will denuclearize by the time Trump is out of office

@Limbo Pete
@Lead is the bet master
I will say, though, that you're probably going to need some metric other than "they said so" to serve as confirmation of no nukes
Trump and Kim have gotta be the least trustworthy political duo of all time lol

@Lead is the bet master
I will say, though, that you're probably going to need some metric other than "they said so" to serve as confirmation of no nukes

Good point.

@SBJJ how do we procebthe denuclearize?

UN inspections are probably the only real metric.

If NK doesn't agree to UN inspections they haven't denuclearized.

Good point.

@SBJJ how do we procebthe denuclearize?

UN inspections are probably the only real metric.

If NK doesn't agree to UN inspections they haven't denuclearized.

I say UN inspectors or US/SK inspectors as I could see NK/China/Russianot wanting the UN involved

And this is an Account Ban bet

Account bet between me and @SBJJ
He says Korea will denuclearize by the time Trump is out of office

@Limbo Pete

@Lead is the bet master

Also, in the OP:
-Punishments are limited. No account/e-suicide bets as silencing part of the community isn't very WR like. This is suppose to be something fun but not fatal for our regulars here. Signature and av bets are fair game. The av/sig that will be given can be decided before or after the bet.

You can publicly make one I guess in here. It just won't be counted in the rankings or enforced by us. Doing a long av or sig bet might be a better idea.

Also, in the OP:

You can publicly make one I guess in here. It just won't be counted in the rankings or enforced by us. Doing a long av or sig bet might be a better idea.

He proposed the account bet.

I'll abandon my account if he wins.

When I win I won't make him abandon his account. I'll settle for an av/sig for a month with a stipulation that he has to post at least once a day in a thread of my choosing with that av and sig.

@Execute I might have a new fish

When I win I won't make him abandon his account. I'll settle for an av/sig for a month with a stipulation that he has to post at least once a day in a thread of my choosing with that av and sig.

I'll abandon my account if there is not verifiable denuclearization by UN/US/SK inspectors. Any/Or.

Just to Clarify. There can be no US inspectors or SK inspectors are being dishonest if they announce disarmament

I hope he shouts out his fellow sherbros!

I'll abandon my account if there is not verifiable denuclearization by UN/US/SK inspectors. Any/Or.

Just to Clarify. There can be no US inspectors or SK inspectors are being dishonest if they announce disarmament
Announcing disarmament is not the same as actually disarming though. I feel like you guys are going to run into trouble if just a statement of intent is enough, because this particular political situation changes with the wind every day.
I won the bet!
Next day
I lost the bet?
and so on

Got it. Like I mentioned. It can be discussed/ agreed to here but it just won't be factored into the rankings or enforced with that in place. This will be interesting though it happens.

Got it. Like I mentioned. It can be discussed/ agreed to here but it just won't be factored into the rankings or enforced with that in place. This will be interesting though it happens.

Can the loser request that their account be deleted? Would you accommodate the bet that way?

Announcing disarmament is not the same as actually disarming though. I feel like you guys are going to run into trouble if just a statement of intent is enough, because this particular political situation changes with the wind every day.
I won the bet!
Next day
I lost the bet?
and so on
That's why I said if UN/US/SK inspectors announced it

I don't want a situation where the ACTUAL inspectors announce it. But half the WR thinks it's all a lie.

That's why I said if UN/US/SK inspectors announced it

I don't want a situation where the ACTUAL inspectors announce it. But half the WR thinks it's all a lie.
I see what you're saying. I just think you'll need the inspections to actually happen somehow or this will get jacked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back