Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

dtlwzzX.jpg
I feel like if that girl's father had seen that look on your face that would have been the end of your date.

Here's to karma. Life sucked for decades; now I'm living the dream on a daily basis. That's why I think suicide is such a fundamentally sad and pathetic action. I was tempted to do myself in on any number of occasions, but I refused to believe things couldn't get better. I think it helps that my grandmother lived into her 90's. You realize that life, while finite, is longer than it appears when you're a teen or in your 20's.

Good for your cousin, by the way, but in relative terms, Nova Scotia is P.E.I.'s fat, easy cousin.

I think you're a stupid ass hat in like 70% of your war room posts but this makes me think we'd be friends in person.

I got my eye on you, you're not so bad.

I think you're a stupid ass hat in like 70% of your war room posts but this makes me think we'd be friends in person.

I got my eye on you, you're not so bad.
Only 70%? The rate the other way is much higher. But sure. Stranger things have happened.

Nice jealousy.

That's too bad, he was easily the most handsome out of you lot.

What? I was giving you a compliment. If I could afford work done I wouldn't get it but do you bro. I'm glad you're happy.

Good point, my bad bro. I'm sorry you're broke and poor and can't afford my genetics.

Well not all of us are SS material. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, she's getting a doctorate in French, and needed to go somewhere to speak it freely. She likes it there.

Good on you for not giving up. I have contemplated suicide many times. I've come close on several occasions. Anymore, I just tough it out, bc I've been through the ringer and I've survived it. May as well keep going. Life is ebbs and flows, there will always be shitty times, but always be good times too. All of the times build your character, shape you.

Don't ever give up if you feel that way again. If you ever do, shoot me a PM. I will listen to anything you need to get off your chest.

Love and respect, brother. You’re a good guy.

I havent worn that thing in like three years lol. That pic is old af.

It won't ever heal up and go away though. It's a for lifer.
i have snakebites, but in january i took one side out and got it redone in another spot as it was crooken otherwise. now i'm stuck with this little black hole under my lip and i hate it, and realize by the time i take out all of my piercings i'm going to have some shit ass facial scars :( feels bad man

Fair enough, I just know that’s old piercings often become a gatherings place for dirt and old skin cells. Lots of people close the up for sanitary reasons.
i never even considered this ffs. FEEL EVEN WORSE NOW lol thanks.
tho i was on youtube and seen a video of a girl that had piercing scars, and got the surgery done to remove the scar tissue out of her face. tbh it looked even more noticeable AFTER the surgery and was $2000. not even worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back