On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
If Apidej Sit Hirun is the king of kicks,
diselnoi the king of knees
Samart the king of hands
who is the king of elbows?

The 4 kings of eight limbs.

can we make a top 3 for this? maybe top 5?

gonna keep an eye on this thread

<BronTroll1>

Not sure about of all time but today its Muangthai

Yodkhunpon "pran sok roi khem - elbow hunter of 100 stitches" Sittraiphum

So beautiful. The best thing about elbow strikes are sometimes they look REALLY light but the guys just drop like sack of potatoes.

Never been hit with elbows so I wonder how they feel compared to punches/ kicks ? Anyone?

Yodkhunpon the Elbow Hunter would get my vote.

Although if you're talking about boxing with elbows, Nathan Corbett was also fantastic.

Yodkhunpon is one of the all time elbow greats. One of the best knee to elbow transitions fighter ever

Okay, been watching muaythai for almost 30 years now. All time yodkhunpon sittraiprum ( aka, known as elbow hunter of 100 stiches) was well known back in golden ages for his ruthless elbows. He was a double stadium champ, meaning he held both lumpinee and racherdernam belts. Known for his elbows. Head to head in his prime, yodkhunpon would mop the floor with muangthai. Muangthai is the current fighter known for elbows.

Last edited:
Yodkhunpon is one of the all time elbow greats. One of the best knee to elbow transitions fighter ever

Okay, been watching muaythai for almost 30 years now. All time yodkhunpon sittraiprum ( aka, known as elbow hunter of 100 stiches) was well known back in golden ages for his ruthless elbows. He was a double stadium champ, meaning he held both lumpinee and racherdernam belts. Known for his elbows. Head to head in his prime, yodkhunpon would mop the floor with muangthai. Muangthai is the current fighter known for elbows.
Thanks
Did u watch samart in his prime?

As far as I can tell, his prime was at bantamweight. Muangthai was still growing at that weight, and only settled into his prime as a super featherweight and lightweight.

Even if they were the same weight at their peak, why would Yodkhunpon mop the floor with Muangthai?

i just start watch muaythai , i dont know who king.
but i like to mention somluck spin elbow, dodge and attack at the same time. Sweet !

Back