Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

she new she was black and she knew she was born in Iran. I cant believe she thinks she would think people would believe that. Why would you make a joke about a jew being a mix of muslim brotherhood and planet of apes? Such a cope out......If you gonna diss a jew for whatever reason, muslim brotherhood wouldnt even cross your mind.

she already threw out the victim card previously as well.

reminds me of paula dean. it wasn't her offense that made me write her off, it was her defense.

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging...

It never hurts to do RESEARCH before posting either...

I feel this is partially an old people problem.......Old people suck at using the internet and are easily fooled.

But yeah she's an idiot.

she new she was black and she knew she was born in Iran. I cant believe she thinks she would think people would believe that. Why would you make a joke about a jew being a mix of muslim brotherhood and planet of apes? Such a cope out......If you gonna diss a jew for whatever reason, muslim brotherhood wouldnt even cross your mind.

There are Jews that live in Iran

I feel this is partially an old people problem.......Old people suck at using the internet and are easily fooled.

But yeah she's an idiot.
she clearly doesnt do much research, but is passionate and want to fire back. This makes her very vulnerable for false stuff. She will continue to fall for it, because she is looking for something to hit back the people she feels have attacked her.

Lol, people still upset over this. Roseanne has always been a bitch, at least according to Tom Arnold.

People of color are literally a protected class these days. Lol
If Roseanne called her a stupid cunt she still would have been fired for subtle racism. Of course using the age old ape reference removes all subtley.

It never hurts to do RESEARCH before posting. Especially if you have a mass of people who'll see it.

Would've been better strategy to bring up Whoopies defense of bill cosby and Michael vick

She was dumb to put that comment on twitter.

I dislike this PC pussified society as much as the next guy(who isn't a democrat) but even I could see that it would not end well for her once I saw that tweet.

Now I'm hearing there might be a spin-off without her? That's going to last about a season(tops) before it gets cancelled.

They could call it "Dan's show", Darlene, Becky, or whatever the fuck they come up with. Bottom line is that anyone who is watching will still think in the back of their mind : "I'm watching Roseanne without Roseanne" and it sucks.

I'll just leave this here :

DenNxMgU0AUISGE.jpg

Yep. Clear as day that she's BLACK. <13>

(let's be honest here, if there was no caption that literally states what she is, would anyone think she was anything except a White woman?)

Agree to disagree . . .
We judge people in this world on actions, not thoughts. You don't even have full control over your thought process

Under your logic literally everyone would be in prison. Because we all think nasty things when we're pissed off.

Ok I'll reframe my point. You don't think laws that prevented blacks is from attending public colleges weren't systematic victimization ? You don't think banks refusing to lend to blacks as a matter of fact.written policy wasn't a matter of systematic victimization? You don't think that blacks being refused any sort of government job (except of the course the ability to die for their country) wasn't systematic victimization? You don't think that having separate schools for blacks that received dramatically less funding was not not systematic victimization? Like it or not, we are not even one generation removed from that received active, LEGAL discrimination by government agencies. The main plaintiff in Brown vs Topeka Board of Ed just died.

This is not ancient history.
Most people on here seem completely unable to understand that events in the past can have an effect on the future.

For.... some reason

Wasn't really racist though was it. Getting tired of the word monkey being auto associated with black people. Who fuckin decided that? Plenty of white monkey like people. Fuck off
It's only been a racial slur specifically for black people for about a century.

Derp.

Derp yourself

Times have changed. Milking that shit now
Nobody is milking anything. Every race has well known racial slurs attributed to them, that only a complete fucking idiot would use when describing someone of that race. You don't HAVE to say racist shit, and only assholes think that is somehow infringing on their freedoms.

Man, Rosie should have shut her mouth. She should have tweeted "She's not black" or something, and then left it alone.

But she burried herself deeper.

roseanne fkd up .. she should have acted defiant and fought back .. you don't back down to these race baiting pimps .. she didn't do anything deserving of this... you can't act weak or you'll get torn apart

lol that is funny

It kind of is.

But at the same time, and while being a pretty anti-PC person I have to say fuck her for saying something so racist towards Blacks.

Let the racist cunt deal with the consequences.

Back