Which was more impressive, Anderson destroying Forrest or Conor destroy Alvarez?

Uncommon Valor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
6Akp.gif

29uq99c.jpg

246AA83D51ECE7CB15BAC0

MkXlgkcYmd4is.gif

14uP0aztSvUy1a.gif

conor-drops-alvarez.gif

Conor didn't do the matrix AS did.

Both impressive though.

come on man, Conor was the bigger man even though he was moving up lol

Anderson’s performance was more impressive to watch, but based on quality of opponent I would say Conor.

Conor beat a better opponent, Anderson beat his opponent in a much more dominant fashion. Interesting comparison.

Conor beat a better opponent, Anderson beat his opponent in a much more dominant fashion. Good comparison.

MUCH more?
Quite an exaggeration, eh?

Anderson. He made the skill gap look a lot bigger. Like Forrest said, he felt like he was a kid trying to outwrestle his dad haha

I say Anderson taking the title from Franklin via clinch rape

Anderson. He made the skill gap look a lot bigger. Like Forrest said, he felt like he was a kid trying to outwrestle his dad haha

But there WAS a skill gap, everyone knew that.

Before Alvarez fight, everyone thought there is a skill gap....and Alvarez is on the upper end of it

Conor nuthuggers galore. Pathetic...

Conor. He beat a better opponent and we also don’t have to put an asterisk by that performance.

Conor nuthuggers galore. Pathetic...

Dude...Conor has become quite a trashy human being, and not he's making MMA worse in the eye of a public.
I doubt he'll fight again and kinda hope he doesn't , because he's not good for a sport.

That being said, he dominated a very strong, overall skillful, and experienced opponent. Who was the best LW in the world at the time of the fight.
Forrest has never been on Alvarez' level...with all due respect.

AS fighting a much bigger fighter. He made Forrest look like he should have never been in the UFC let alone a champ.

Conor.
It was against a champion in a title fight. Alvarez is better than Griffin. Griffin also has rubbish striking so it was made easier for Silva.

Anderson's performance is much more impressive. Conor vs Alvarez was impressive, too.

But Anderson vs Griffin was unlike anything we've ever seen in the octagon.

Back