Shoop Shoop Dat McGregor On The Irish Sea

Dude I was watching MMA in Italy last night... Some dude was giving Nazi salutes, and had all sorts of Nazi tattoos... I even took pics...

Fascist screaming skull:

7HYCHQI.jpg

Fascist emblem with "88" (Heil Hitler) in it:

Rqmg4aO.jpg

A fuckload more i didnt have the time to tale pics of/recognise...

AND HE GOT TOOLED BY A BLACK MANLET!!!

Was absolutely glorious... Even if he did a huge "Heil Hitler" in the dudes face before and after the fight...

Couldn't believe my eyes... Take that Hitler.
I am not saying i am a nazi sympathizer. I just think its pathetic its front page news on a human cock fighting forum. And btw, what does a Black Manlet have to do with Nazi? If you want to impress me tell me a story about a Jew Tooling a Nazi. I don't even know why African Americans have issue with Nazi's anymore then White Americans.

I am not saying i am a nazi sympathizer. I just think its pathetic its front page news on a human cock fighting forum. And btw, what does a Black Manlet have to do with Nazi? If you want to impress me tell me a story about a Jew Tooling a Nazi. I don't even know why African Americans have issue with Nazi's anymore then White Americans.

Well it was in Italy, so you'd have to know about Mussolini and the Black Shirts, Hitler's inspiration for the Nazi party for it to really have any kind of reverence to you besides the salute...

The guy that won was everything the Nazi is against... An African immigrant coming over, taking his job, making him look inferior, and generally shitting on far right ideaology.

I only brought it up converationally, but i was laughing hard when the black dude put him.in the North/South position.

Last edited:
Good combination of hater/fan shoops. Good thread.

"Conor hits Darren with his signature move, the Weight Cut. It's all over! Wait, what's this?! CONOR'S GOING TO THE TOP ROPE! .. BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY!"

Dii2Oxo.jpg

(Hopefully made it not so obvious that I don't have photoshop)

Last edited:
The old, frail, brittle hands, retired boxer Mayweather changes McGregor's bum life forever.

Someone shop the second one of him face down in a prison bathroom shanked

Back