**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Doesn't look very TST, are you sure he's a sherdogger?

Joke aside, best of luck to him.

wrong thread
You mean section?

I'm kinda hoping that because hes a regular contributer the powers that be will get behind him and leave this in the heavies to allow the maximum number of people to support him.

Good luck Man! Will check back for results.

Good luck dude! Anyway to watch the event outside of utah?

You mean section?

I'm kinda hoping that because hes a regular contributer the powers that be will get behind him and leave this in the heavies to allow the maximum number of people to support him.
no, i made a post about cm punk there. so i just erased it and put wrong thread. i dont care where this is put

Good luck dude! Anyway to watch the event outside of utah?
I think it might be available to stream on Facebook... His last fight was.

I'll find out and get back to you.

Good luck brother. Let's keep this thread alive.

Will watch.

War Monsta! Do it to it out there.

That's awesome, good for him. Saw his name lots, always was curious about his career. Thanks for posting, and good luck AJ Garcia!!

Good luck, AJ. I wish I had the balls to fight. When you get nervous, think of how badass you seem to your Sherbros. Give him hell.

Awesome. Thanks for the shout out @Buff It’s been a busy day. Training session at ten this morning, then work, and going straight to training again now. I’ll post more when I get home from the gym tonight.

Awesome. Thanks for the shout out @Buff It’s been a busy day. Training session at ten this morning, then work, and going straight to training again now. I’ll post more when I get home from the gym tonight.

And there it is... The man has spoken.

TRAINING TWICE A DAY!!! BEAST!!!

WAR MONSTA AJ!!!!

Next Conor "Sherdog" Mcgregor

Back