**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Best of luck to you, my fellow Sherdoggie! Touch him with teh jab!

<{JustBleed}>

Awesome. Thanks for the shout out @Buff It’s been a busy day. Training session at ten this morning, then work, and going straight to training again now. I’ll post more when I get home from the gym tonight.

Is this the long awaited trilogy fight with your arch-nemesis and SteelFist GOAT Rowdy Akers? I hope you put him in a coma this time.

Give us a highlight reel and we will give you shoops

Last edited:
You guys better not hope he does too well. if he gets good, sherdoggers will start shitting on him more and mor,e he will get sick of it and leave like everyone else did. so you need to choose. to you want him to remain active here, or be a successful fighter. you cant have both

@AJ Garcia

Unfortunately, this is 100% true.

If Sherdog ever becomes a slight liability to your confidence, drop us like a bad habit.

Remember - When Tim Kennedy announced his retirement, the heavies shat all over him.

Loser's opinions of the successful are always envious.

This guy has a tough paper round.

Good luck AJ.

Last edited:
I wonder if uberTs is in his corner

Thanks for all of the support, everyone. Sorry I haven’t been able to post as much. I’ve been putting a ton of work in. I took a lot of amateur fights and won most of them so it sucks to be coming off of back to back losses for the first time in my career. I’ve sleays came back from a loss and destroyed guys in my next fight so it sucks to be in this position but I’m working my ass off to make sure I get this win.

I literally wake up, go to the gym, go straight to work, and back to the gym after work every day. It’s s tough life but so worth it when you get your hand raised.

Also, I’ve shared with some of you about my coach that took his own life after suffering from cte. This event is dedicated to him and his family gets a percentage of the proceeds so it’s an honor to be able to main event a fight night dedicated to a guy that took me under his wing and helped me out in a time when I had nowhere else to train.

Also, I’ve shared with some of you about my coach that took his own life after suffering from cte. This event is dedicated to him and his family gets a percentage of the proceeds so it’s an honor to be able to main event a fight night dedicated to a guy that took me under his wing and helped me out in a time when I had nowhere else to train.
Is there a link where i can donate to the event?

Aj is a top guy, especially as he lost an av bet with me, and had to put up with some real gay shit for a month after. he took it with the humour that was intended.

Strength 'n' Honor! /salute

Get it dude, I'll be watching. Yelling at my TV and shit.

Back