Is anyone actually impressed with Tai Tuivasa?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Small, badly overweight LHW.
When I say "badly", I mean he's not a healthy man.
Heavy hands.

Well, he fights Arlovski so he has a .... puncher's chance to turn off his chin.

upload_2018-6-6_14-54-6.png

I guarantee you he is more healthy than 90% of the society and has better cardio than 95%

I agree though his physique is not impressive for a fighter... But so is Mark Hunt.

More than half the heavyweight roster has a gunt like that

Yes lots of people. He’s a beast. All that weight is why he doesn’t fight at 205. It’s because he’s to heavy. Hope that helps.

Hmm Tai let himself go.
1496349539unnamed.png

He's lucky he's in such a shallow division. He'll have a decent run. Win a few, lose a few. Won't get anywhere near a title shot though.

Don't you dare besmirch Hunto, he's just big boned.

Small, badly overweight LHW.
When I say "badly", I mean he's not a healthy man.
Heavy hands.

Well, he fights Arlovski so he has a .... puncher's chance to turn off his chin.

View attachment 389831
Small?

Dude he's 6'2, 265 pounds... I get he's got a belly but he's a bigger guy than a Roy Nelson.... imo there's no chance he makes 205

On top of that he's extremely dynamic and athletic for a guy his size, throwing flying knees and what not pretty often... he's a very dangeorus fight

He used to fight at super heavyweight, he's 6.2 and his last few fights he's weighed 265, doesn't look like he's making LHW any time soon

Some guys are just big

The guy is huge. You retards have no concept of frame. All you see is height and whether or not a guy has some fat on his body. This guy would be killing himself to make 205.

He looks like another sloppy young HW. He is smaller (lean mass/reach) than plenty of welterweights, dude could literally lose 100 lbs of fat.

He prob beat Arlovski at this point, but we already know the HWs that will be on top for the next 5-10 years.

Even if this fatass won the lottery and got to fight McGregor he wouldn't get red panty night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back