TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 8 - 10 p.m. ET

guessing it is going to be alabama kid vs clark kent and diamond vs jay?

i'm surprised kyler didnt get one of the slots, i know jay mentioned moving up weight classes in one of the previous episodes

Karate Dulani on TUF talk says he is now training with Tyler Diamond at Team Alpha Male

Dulani on TUF talk without his Fight God persona is actually a really likeable and well spoken guy. Talking about his loss you can tell he really went back and studied the tape and really thought a lot about that fight. And of course going to train with the guy who beat you at a significantly better gym is really smart.

For all that talk about not caring about being a better fighter and only liking money, he really does seem to care and is taking the right steps to fix his weaknesses.

Last edited:
Would like to see John win was rooting for him in the first episode

Dulani on TUF talk without his Fight God persona is actually a really likeable and well spoken guy. Talking about his loss you can tell he really went back and studied the tape and really thought a lot about that fight. And of course going to train with the guy who beat you at a significantly better gym is really smart.

For all that talk about not caring about being a better fighter and only liking money, he really does seem to care and is taking the right steps to fix his weaknesses.
Agreed he can go far with that attitude.

Dulani better find another gig if he wants to be rich.

Ok I'm a little curious now about how Dulani has so much money. Was he born into a rich family or is he doing some shit on the side of fighting...or is he just in massive debt from spending what he doesn't have

Think its gym money. The vehicles are leased.

Ok I'm a little curious now about how Dulani has so much money. Was he born into a rich family or is he doing some shit on the side of fighting...or is he just in massive debt from spending what he doesn't have

The Benz, shoes, jewelry, stacks. It does beg the question. You can't make that kind of money while training anywhere close to full time, there just isn't enough time, unless he is crushing giant dope deals.

Stock market doesn't seem likely, cuz you need the capital to trade and diversify first, without immediately losing it all.

It seems to be confirmed that he isn't a trust fund baby, and IDK how he could get that kind of credit limit if he's in massive debt.

Very strange.

Haven't watched since episode 1, is Violent Bob Ross still going?

Trizano probably wins LW
Diamond looks too strong in FeatherWeight

The Benz, shoes, jewelry, stacks. It does beg the question. You can't make that kind of money while training anywhere close to full time, there just isn't enough time, unless he is crushing giant dope deals.

Stock market doesn't seem likely, cuz you need the capital to trade and diversify first, without immediately losing it all.

It seems to be confirmed that he isn't a trust fund baby, and IDK how he could get that kind of credit limit if he's in massive debt.

Very strange.

My best guess is his wealth isn’t as great as it seems. Car might not have been his. Same for the stacks of cash. Who knows if the Rolex is even real? The “thousand dollar” shoes were on a shoe rack by his bed, so I guess he doesn’t even have a walk in closet?

Remember those are home made tapes - he can fake whatever he wanted. No one is fact checking it.

He might have some friends with legit wealth that are staking him, lending the car, lending the jewelry, etc

I reckon if he had earned a significant amount of money, he would have bragged about how he did it. The fact that he is coy about th source of his supposed wealth tells me it’s likely smoke and mirrors.

(And no, low to mid level dealers aren’t making that much. I dont see him as a kingpin, so I don’t think it’s that either.)

My best guess is his wealth isn’t as great as it seems. Car might not have been his. Same for the stacks of cash. Who knows if the Rolex is even real? The “thousand dollar” shoes were on a shoe rack by his bed, so I guess he doesn’t even have a walk in closet?

Remember those are home made tapes - he can fake whatever he wanted. No one is fact checking it.

He might have some friends with legit wealth that are staking him, lending the car, lending the jewelry, etc

I reckon if he had earned a significant amount of money, he would have bragged about how he did it. The fact that he is coy about th source of his supposed wealth tells me it’s likely smoke and mirrors.

(And no, low to mid level dealers aren’t making that much. I dont see him as a kingpin, so I don’t think it’s that either.)

or he has a rich dad? it's pure speculation but all the options mentioned are viable. You can make a lot of money dealing in drugs but also clothes for example and you don't have to be a kingpin to do so.

or he has a rich dad? it's pure speculation but all the options mentioned are viable. You can make a lot of money dealing in drugs but also clothes for example and you don't have to be a kingpin to do so.

Rich dad? If the article someone linked to is correct, he didn’t grow up with money. (Rich dads also tend to frown on their sons using the inheritence to play thug baller).

His traits don’t match with growing up rich. Truly rich kids - at least the ones that have always had money - spend it easily but aren’t showy like that.

Back