First time attending an Open Workout

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
I've been to several fights, but i went to the open workouts yesterday for 225, and if you've never attended one, i recommend it. It's like being on Sherdog irl. Met a lot of cool people and had good conversations both outside waiting in line and during the actual event.

we boo'd the shit out of Colby, which he loved.

the entire thing was fun, except for sitting right next to a Logic looking dude who had zero chill and heckled the hell out of CM Punk, who was nothing but nice the entire time.

Both Holly and Megan Anderson looked huge... Megan was working out with Krause and they looked the same size.

I was disappointed that Yoel didn't workout at all, he just answered questions.

Dos Anjos looked really good, light on his feet and explosive.

Whittaker looked very light on his feet too:

I missed an opportunity to get a pic with Ariel when he was outside, but it was a good time overall.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding, good shit guy <mma4>

I've been to several fights, but i went to the open workouts yesterday for 225, and if you've never attended one, i recommend it. It's like being on Sherdog irl. Met a lot of cool people and had good conversations both outside waiting in line and during the actual event.

the entire thing was fun, except for sitting right next to a Logic looking dude who had zero chill and heckled the hell out of CM Punk, who was nothing but nice the entire time.

Both Holly and Megan Anderson looked huge... Megan was working out with Krause and they looked the same size.

I missed an opportunity to get a pic with Ariel when he was outside, but it was a good time overall.

I was wondering when Whittaker's workout would surface. Thank you.

Probably for the best. Could've got your eyes poked out if he turned around too fast.

Did Holly bring you on stage to dance?

Did Holly bring you on stage to dance?
she picked all kids... which was for the best, because the way those dudes jumped up in excitement when she asked for volunteers proved Colby's virgin theory correct.

thanks TS
Seems like a fun thing.

oh btw, nothing to do with the workouts, but Megan Olivi is hot af in person.

You get a like for booing the shit out of Colby

Damn, Whittaker looks good, looks like the world champ that he is.

I'm sure Yoel will come in a couple of pounds overweight just to try and pick up the W and call himself the people's champ or some shit. But I don't think it will matter, Whittaker still takes it with a TKO in the 3rd.

she picked all kids... which was for the best, because the way those dudes jumped up in excitement when she asked for volunteers proved Colby's virgin theory correct.

He really touched some nerves with that one.

I'm sure Yoel will come in a couple of pounds overweight just to try and pick up the W and call himself the people's champ or some shit. But I don't think it will matter, Whittaker still takes it with a TKO in the 3rd.

Pretty sure Rob said he won't fight if Yoel doesn't make weight.

WTF...Yoel has made weight consistently....He didn't make weight against Rockhold because he didn't even have a real training camp!!!!!!!!!!! He saved the fucking card and got Rockhold paid.

Not to mention, even if he decide to come in a few lbs overweight on purpose...Rockhold still had a fucking training camp...So IMO, it was fair as fuck.

Fuck bro, you're a yoel hater.

Back