Yoel trash talks Whittaker, Yoel must be afraid..

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
Ive never seen Yoel start beef like this before

Fake news lol

You consider yoels whispering three words to Robert trash talk?

What if he was just sayin “I luh you Rober”

Where's the trash talk? What did he say? Wasteland.

I don't think anyone knows what goes on in Yoel's head and how he feels. We're talking about a guy that just a few months ago knocked another fighter out, went over to whisper sweet nothings to him and kiss him in front of cameras.

Him talking to Robert could literally mean anything but I doubt Yoel feels fear.

While a bit misleading, I did notice that too... The placement of the fist right in Rob's face, combined with whatever was said, would indicate that Yoel's firing hot.

yoel-romero-steroids-usada.jpg

They shook hands after, must have been some serious trash talk.

But what I think Yoel said to him was I’ll make weight.

Anyway, Romero by 3 rd stoppage.

q4UEH1V.gif

Looks like "one more time."

Yoel might be nervous, but such slight won't make Difference how the fight will unfold. It is just about how much Whittaker is nervous.

He lost to the guy already so he's probably trying something new to maybe get a mental edge since this fight is WAAAAAAYYYYY higher stakes

But what I think Yoel said to him was I’ll make weight.

q4UEH1V.gif
I thought that way. Until i looked at the way Rob reacted to what Yoel said. It was definitely something more personal

I thought that way. Until i looked at the way Rob reacted to what Yoel said. It was definitely something more personal
I doubt it cause 2 seconds later Robert put out his hand for a handshake. Also Yoel is not known for bad mouthing his opponents.

I doubt it cause 2 seconds later Robert put out his hand for a handshake. Also Yoel is not known for bad mouthing his opponents.
Rob put his hand out cause hes still chill asf and doesnt gaf. I luh you, Koro. I luh you, boy.

He nodded, Yoel was probably like let's go get Giordano's after the fight and Robert was like olright mate let's do it.

Afraid. I think not. Yoel Romero will win this fight this time around easily in Round 3. Mark my words.

Where's the trash talk? What did he say? Wasteland.

What was Robert Whittakers response to Yoels "Wasteland" comment?

Was Yoel implying Australia is a Wasteland?

Megan rolling up to the staredown like...

FL04GpB.jpg

I'd rather have Yoel hate me than love me. Look at how he treats guys he claims to love.

Back