Shoop dat running Romero *UPDATED*

If it hasn't been done yet can someone gif him into this scene.

32moQQ.gif

Thanks to @xDogá

'ere ya go brah. took some time to completely remove the original running guy and to add shadows for Yoel.

3ANZoDx.gif

with sound. press play.

Last edited:
With the GIF Maker Editor phone app I cut Yoel in half using Adjustment, tap pencil then grab bottom and pull it up to half way. Save. Opened chong vid, used Decoration and hit 2nd icon(gif). Added half yoel, adjusted size then made his bottom edge line up with car rear. Save. Send to imgur. Copy, then back here at SD you tap window to open 3rd line of options, hit 2nd icon(sun and mountain), hold paste then when that's entered add .gif to end of line and embed. The end.

Last edited:
Lmao awesome! You the man!

make sure to see the updated version from the post you quoted me. I added sound. :)

Gold!!
GOLD!!
This is GOLD!!!!!

haha yea that one is perfect for Yoel. He is hauling ass. Thanks!!

It kind of pisses me off when people ask others to shoop this or that not realizing how much time and work is required to actually do that. Especially a gif like that.

With that being said, awesome job!

TY. Cutting out stuff is tedious as hell. You can space out while doing it cause it's so repetitious. You would have to spend 8 hrs to mask Yoel properly. It's not that it's a lot of frames, it's that there was a lot of motion going on among the other things I mentioned.

I do enjoy the challenge of an extreme masking job from time to time. This one was pretty radical in the spoiler. Trying to get those plants in the front cut out took some time. In the final output, that black background is actually clear. The white part is the mask.

57041_58eef2e8083db.jpg

57041_58eef2eb2373c.jpg

Been messing around with PicsArt to limited success, can’t seem to get gifs to move on it...

View attachment 390543

You need to talk to @Buff or @MacGregor about cell phone stuff. @MacGregor is taking the cell phone scene up a few notches. His latest work is pretty good.

Damn Yoel smoked em

haha

mahalo

Straight out of the movie “Get out”.

Last edited:
Was literally thinking of doing this a few seconds before seeing your gif. :D

That movie was awesome. Always wanted to do something with the bull frog scene.

That template was perfect for that chase.

That movie was awesome. always wanted to do something with the bull frog towards the end.

Back