The Hard Right Is Hypocritical to the Core, And I Can Prove It in One Sentence

It's a very odd form of irrelevant attack that you see often on this forum:

"Hi everyone, I'm Joe and I do X for a living, politically I believe Y"

(Response from people opposed to political belief Y): "You don't even really do X for a living!"

It appears to be a mechanism that allows people to ignore opposing viewpoints without having to actually examine what's being said.

I'm a fifth-generation Nebraska farmer. I just don't give any more personal details than that, because the internet is filled with psychos.

The rapid shift from libertarian to literally seeming to worship the president like a God and insisting that the gov't is the culture is a little fishy, though. And that coupled with the dishonesty and general nastiness toward anyone who thinks that reason should guide policy suggests at least that you're playing up your real character if not outright trolling.

Last edited:
They're all Russian trolls who get paid 30 rubles a day to zhit-post here.
I dont think they made it that far in life. Pathetic losers who can't live without a karate forum but lack the balls to stand behind their idiocy.

It's a very odd form of irrelevant attack that you see often on this forum:

"Hi everyone, I'm Joe and I do X for a living, politically I believe Y"

(Response from people opposed to political belief Y): "You don't even really do X for a living!"

It appears to be a mechanism that allows people to ignore opposing viewpoints without having to actually examine what's being said.

This is adorable for a guy who randomly pops in threads about Trump being a corrupt pile of shit just to "He's totally clean and you guys are just butthurt libs upset and mad" on the floor like an untrained dog.

You're about the most dishonest person here.

I'm a fifth-generation Nebraska farmer. I just don't give any more personal details than that, because the internet is filled with psychos.

You don't give any details because you know it'd be a day before you accidentally exposed yourself as a fat troll who couldn't plant a flower.

Here it is: Anyone Hear from the Tea Party Lately?

These guys were all over American politics for the past 10 years or so. In fact, the majority of our current GOP Congress was installed during the 2010 midterms due to the Tea Party movement.

These American patriots, as I remember, were very, and I mean VERY, concerned about the national debt.

So I figured, since they don't seem to be around any more, that must mean the national debt problem was solved.

1200px-US_National_Debt_public_intergovernmental.png

Oh, there it is.

So what's up, Tea Party?

Why are you all taking a knee?

573961702ec74facab1316d09999fcfd-8bc9cc2a30664a44b3dce73642f1c943-0.jpg

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...-last-night/BngSUNF0imTWwYozAZDDfO/story.html

There is a deep truth here. For decades, the hardcore right in this country hasn’t been about specific policies or a particular spending level, but a feeling of grievance that is wrapped up in culture, economics, and demographics.

Wow, this was super deep and stuff.....

@luckyshot , aka Mr. Non-Hypocrite. So principled he's so generous with other people's well-being he wants to guarantee everyone healthcare, and is willing to lock you in a cage and shoot you if you resist for choosing to opt out of that arrangement. Isn't that right, scumbag?

@luckyshot , aka Mr. Non-Hypocrite. So principled he's so generous with other people's well-being he wants to guarantee everyone healthcare, and is willing to lock you in a cage and shoot you if you resist for choosing to opt out of that arrangement. Isn't that right, scumbag?
What the hell are you blabbering about?

I believe in universal healthcare. Yes.

Hypocrisy means having inconsistent beliefs.

What is inconsistent about believing in universal healthcare— like every civilized nation?

If you want to start you own sad little “taxation is theft” herp derp thread, go ahead. Tag me in it.

But I’m not going to hijack my own thread by taking the time to show why your entire premise is moronic (which it is).

What is inconsistent about believing in universal healthcare— like every civilized nation?

If you want to start you own sad little “taxation is theft” herp derp thread, go ahead. Tag me in it.

But I’m not going to hijack my own thread by taking the time to show why your entire premise is moronic (which it is).
He pulls this nonsense in every thread no matter the subject, a true delusional moron.

The hypocritical position? You care so much about people's health you're willing to kill people to make sure they go along with your proposed health-care policy. How does it feel to be a scumbag?

The hypocritical position? You care so much about people's health you're willing to kill people to make sure they go along with your proposed health-care policy. How does it feel to be a scumbag?
Yep. Anyone who believes in laws or taxes is— by definition— a murderer.

Idiot.

Yep. Anyone who believes in laws or taxes is— by definition— a murderer.

Idiot.

That's not a conclusion that you can draw from my post. Try again. However, you can draw the conclusion that you're a scumbag and you don't actually care about people getting a greater quantity and quality of Healthcare.

That's not a conclusion that you can draw from my post. Try again. However, you can draw the conclusion that you're a scumbag and you don't actually care about people getting a greater quantity and quality of Healthcare.
Explain using logic, please.

And make sure whatever half baked explanation you come up with couldn’t equally be (mid)applied to ANY tax or law.

Not a revelation whatsoever but nevertheless, I won't criticize TS for stating a truth.

Hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance is the way of things in this country. It is accepted and goes unchallenged and that is why politics here is so toxic and literally decaying the social fabric of this nation.

Not a revelation whatsoever but nevertheless, I won't criticize TS for stating a truth.

Hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance is the way of things in this country. It is accepted and goes unchallenged and that is why politics here is so toxic and literally decaying the social fabric of this nation.

Helicopter rides offer a good solution to this problem.

Back